2011 World Rally Championship

It wasn't so much the distance of the jump that impressed me. It was how little space he had to stop after landing the jump and how well he did in stopping. Tanner Foust has some mad skills. :thumb:

DC and Ken Block present Gymkhana FOUR: The Hollywood Megamercial. GYM4 surpasses the high-production style of Gymkhana TWO with even more spectacular effects shot in the backlots of Universal Studios, California. Filmed over the course of five days, director Ben Conrad (Zombieland and 30 Seconds or Less) and his team at Logan deliver a Hollywood caliber production complete with pyrotechnics, massive stunts and a series of unbelievable tricks.
Featuring robotic sharks, deranged zombies, and a hilarious cameo by the Epic Meal Time guys, Ken Block and his Hybrid FunctionHoon Vehicle (H.F.H.V.) bring the magic of Hollywood and gymkhana together.

Hi. I wanna ask about World Rally Championship drivers.

My favourite WRC drivers:

• Sebastien Loeb (France)
  • Mikko Hirvonen (Finland)
  • Sebastien Ogier (France)
  • Ken Block (USA)
  • Jonas Andromeda (USA)
  • Juha Kankkunen (Finland)
  • Petter Solberg (Norway)
  • Carlos Sainz (Spain)
  • Walter Rohrl (Germany)
  • Stig Blomqvist (Sweden)
  • Chris Atkinson (Australia)
  • Gilles Panizzi (France)
  • Jan Kopecky (Czech Republic)
And what is your WRC drivers?

To me there was only one and that was Colin McRae.
Yes he hasn't won a gazillion rally titles like Loeb nor was he as cool headed as Grönholm but when he drove flatout he really managed to dance the car around corners while keeping the pedal to the metal.
And thats what I'll remember of him.

But Colin McRae died in September 2007 caused by helicopter crash. So I think Jonas Andromeda substituted Colin McRae after his death. But Andromeda retired from WRC in 2008. Then Ken Block adopted his teammate. :D

I would have to say Colin McRae. He always gave it 110% and a lot of the time it didn't pay off. He was brilliant to watch and had the talent to win more than 1 world title, sadly he never did. I started following the WRC because of him, but since he left, no-one has really managed to capture my attention.

I know Colin McRae won the championship in 1995, Colin McRae is also my favourite driver but I forgot to put in the list at the first post. I will make a list of my favourite drivers again here.

• Sebastien Loeb (France)
  • Mikko Hirvonen (Finland)
  • Sebastien Ogier (France)
  • Colin McRae (Scotland)
  • Ken Block (USA)
  • Jonas Andromeda (USA)
  • Juha Kankkunen (Finland)
  • Petter Solberg (Norway)
  • Carlos Sainz (Spain)
  • Walter Rohrl (Germany)
  • Stig Blomqvist (Sweden)
  • Chris Atkinson (Australia)
  • Gilles Panizzi (France)
  • Jan Kopecky (Czech Republic)
Hmm...Sebastien Loeb has won 7 championships because he's awesome driver.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back