2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

It just goes to show you can be on top of the world in one series(F1) and look almost human in the later(wrc) maybe F1 is not the pinicle of motorsport as we are led to beleive (how many times have we heard hamilton saying it to easy now )

Lets hope he doesn't try to ram anyone off again. . . I like Lewis, think hes fantastic, but recently he's been demonstrating a spoiled brat "If I'm not at the front, I'm gonna drive like a c@#t." attitude....

Lets hope he doesn't try to ram anyone off again. . . I like Lewis, think hes fantastic, but recently he's been demonstrating a spoiled brat "If I'm not at the front, I'm gonna drive like a c@#t." attitude....

I dont think hes doing that because hes not at the front, hes trying too hard and making moves he shouldntg be doing, hes not doing that because hes not at the front .... sigh.

I doint think hes acting like a spoilt brat hes showing abit of emotion which is nice in todays F1.

Fair comment Adam - guess I just expect better from him because of the skills he has. I mean its like you trying to ram past me in an RD event - you don't need to, you can wait and out drive me later on, you know that, I know that -In the same way Lewis knows this about the vast majority of the F1 field just based on the car under him, let alone his skills. If he keeps letting his 'emotion' get the better of him, getting drive throughs, not finishing races, and generally smashing cars to bits he's not going to win anything, and end up as an expensive liability for his team, and thats dodgy ground for anyone, however good and however much skill they have...

Is it because he's black?

Sorry couldn't help that one :) But yeah - his reputation has been destroyed this season, and its all on his own doing - he deserves every single bit of criticsism he gets, maybe he will learn from it and develop into one of the greatest F2 has ever seen - which he is definiately capabable of if he stops driving like a public server driver!

He did a very respectable burnout in the Cup car after his run. 1:50 lap in the damp which was comparable to Tony's quick recon lap in the wet, and it looked like he hung out the rear a couple of times. Tony did 1:42 on intermediates in the damp (2008 McLaren), but estimated he was only about 80% of his potential, which he figured in turn was about 80% of the car's potential. Besides the grip, Tony couldn't believe the braking ability of the F1 car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back