2011 Formula One Turkish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
How boring, the Greek TV won't show the F1 qualify as usual and I can't find a good live stream to watch it. Plus my sister have taken the other TV so I can't watch from the Swedish TV.

Wow great Action between the McLarens..... that Pitstop was extremely close between Lewis Hamilton & Massa, Massa doing the sensible thing & letting him go infront.

Good job so far :D

Wow Jenson going on the outside of Nico Rosberg on the last corner overtaking him(that was a excellent move)

I remember watchin races with only 3-4 overtakings but now I cant count how many cars overtaked the other thats really shame if this tracak gets out of calender hope eccelston and turkish authotities can find a solution...

73 pit stops according to the BBC commentary.

Was a good race, shame Button's strategy didn't pay off for him...

They need to restrict the red bulls or something to make it fair, it's getting silly now!

What a fantastic action from Mc Laren thnx Jenson and Lewis for the great momments.

Alonso... what to say, as good as possible, brilliant drive with what ai think is 3rd best car in grid, not possible to stop this RBR guys.

I enjoyed it a lot, the only negative note was Alguersuari and Schumi races, and the DRS distance that I think it was too long this time and allowed to make them overtake before the braking point, which is not good.

Now Barcelona, where the DRS can make the races much more interesting as usually wasn't possible to overtake.

James Chant said:
They need to restrict the red bulls or something to make it fair, it's getting silly now!

If the Red Bulls are stupidly fast, let them be stupidly fast. It should be up to the other teams to get themselves up to the pace of RBR if they want to beat them so badly. The Red Bulls are within the regulations as far as everyone knows, so restricting them would go entirely against the concept of innovation in F1 - you can't have one set of rules for RBR and another set of rules for everyone else.

Despite the brewing rivalry within McLaren, I would hate to see love lost between Jenson and Lewis. I hope Jenson can start winning again.

But, as always, Kobayashi is my Driver of the Day.

There was a point in the middle of the race where I couldn't keep up with it anymore:D It was really hard to follow who is where! What a race man, and they didn't only overtake in the DRS zone, and that's what I liked the most about it! I really hope this track will stay in F1!

Great race! They messed up the DRS a bit but it's a new system so they're learning how effective it is and modifying it each race. Hopefully it'll be a little better overtaking and not just 'push to pass' at the next race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back