2011/1 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC)

Discussion in 'RD Touring Car Championship' started by Ivo Simons, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miguel Neto

Miguel Neto

Ratings:
    +36
    Qualify - A very good lap for me in the the last minutes, so a good 1 posicion in the grid

Race - I try to mantain 1 place in the begging of the race with Jesper and Dan folling me.
    With 25 minutes of race my tyres are gone and Jesper pass me easy and open a 3 seconds gap..
    My stop was very good and i could exit pits behind Jesper...I recover 2 place and i try to push to catch Dan...

When i catch Dan, i was with better tyres so i pass him and gain 1 place again...

In the final laps i try to mantain Jesper behind me, but one more time he get better grip in the final laps...

So ...good 2 place

2. Jadran Dimic

Jadran Dimic

Ratings:
    +83
    Thanks to RD and everyone else who participated in this excellent league :thumb:
    Thanks Jari for video and Ryan for comment,amazing work to both :thumb:

See u on track :bike:

3. Fred Visser

Fred Visser

Ratings:
    +0
    nice vid's!

4. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +954
    Was a nice event. With imo one of the greatest fictional track made for simracing. :)

Q: Wasnt really happy with my laps. And i messed a faster lap also up.
    But still 4th. So always happy with it

Race: First lap. Top 3 pulled away already and Hugo and me pulled away from the P6 group.
    After a time i pulled away abit more from Hugo and but he closed it when we where close to the pitstop.
    At the pitstop i did the "donington trick" again. ;) Starting with 70L at the start and only refuel 15 liters.
    Won 3 sec because of that. And was close behind Jesper and Miguel after they did their pitstop.
    After that just raced my laps. And saw that whe where closing in on Dan. And when Jesper and Miguel passed Dan made a small mistake i believe. And i could take P3 in the second to last lap.

Great season. Really happy with P3 overall, wasnt expecting that. But i didnt really had a poor race all season. So thats helps. :)
    Again grats to Jesper and Miguel. And to alot of guys i battled with all season.
    And really pleased it was a clean championship without any big accident or unfair racing. :)

5. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

Ratings:
    +81
    Thansks to Ivo and RD for setting up this league (and allowing me to join in the race :doublethumb::doublethumb::doublethumb:)

Also to Ryan and Jari for the Vids, and also for the drivers for putting a strong level of racing.
    Congrats to Jesper for the champioship.

:)

6. Pedro Amaral

Pedro Amaral

Ratings:
    +35
    This was a good season, and everything was great, from the video reports and commentaries to the great and fair driving on track.
    Personally I'm happy, altough I was not very constant.
    And this last race was just hilarious, I had a puncture on 3rd or 4th lap and I missed pit entry going into the barrier's and making some very stupid manouvers to go in pitlane. I just hope the cameras didn't get me...
    Congrats to Jesper, who was the fastest, again. Besides that his behaviour on track is remarkable.

See you next season!

7. Matthias

Matthias
    Premium

Ratings:
    +148
    Thx to Ivo and RD for the league, it was fun driving in it :good:
    Also thx to Jari and Ryan for the great highlight-videos.
    Grats to Jesper the winner

See you next time :)

8. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    RaceDepartment Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,853
    Yeah great efforts by all involved this season. Was a joy to watch the commentated movies every time :thumb:

9. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium

Ratings:
    +510
    Thanks for the great league really enjoyed racing with all use guys and GRATS to Jesper on winning the championship.

10. Peter Dyrelund

Peter Dyrelund

Ratings:
    +20
    When will Season 7 start?

Greatings
    Peter D

11. Dubravko Vučković

Dubravko Vučković

Ratings:
    +58
    one Sunday...:)..

12. Dubravko Vučković

Dubravko Vučković

Ratings:
    +58
    I am waiting movie from last race and for sure it will be great like always from our "movie guys" :))))...

13. Jari Vinnari

Jari Vinnari

Ratings:
    +924
    Video is coming but slowly because im out of drugs. :wink:

14. Dubravko Vučković

Dubravko Vučković

Ratings:
    +58
    hahahahahaha...evrything it will be in slowmotion :)))...so if u need some dru..just write ur adress..:)

15. Jari Vinnari

Jari Vinnari

Ratings:
    +924

Commentary by Ryan Callan. Thanks mate.

Good night and good bye. :)

16. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +17,853
    Thanks for everything again Jari. Awesome movie!

17. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +954
    Highlight video's of the final round of the RD Touring Car Championship at Vitus Parc.
    Video made by Jari Vinnari with commentary from Ryan Callan. Big thumbs up to both of them for all the videos this season. High quality every time.

Final League Standings

18. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

Ratings:
    +81
    Stellar as usual Jari

19. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +17,853
    Thanks Ivo, Jari and Ryan for all the great rounds this season. Have been looking a bit jealous to all the BMW E46 drivers as I would have loved to be on the grid of S6.

Hopefully my schedule allows a S7 entry soon! Thanks for everything guys :doublethumb:

20. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +932
    great vid again, even catching my sole moments of fighting some time in the middle of the race, thx for that. Hope I can be in season7, also hoping for more slow guys to come forward and enter a competition like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.