2011/1 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PC just shut down during the middle of the race.....tbh I really don't care much as I was very slow here and I would have only finished in last place.

It have been a very good Season here in RDTCC, I really enjoyed it and I can't wait for an other season.

Season finished, at least with a big bang :rolleyes:. Wasted my top 10 rank
15.gif
but the car got what it deserved :redface: for teasing me the whole season.

finished.jpg

Congrats to Jesper and podium and big :thanks: to Ivo for orgenising. But specially to Jari together with Ryan for the phantastic vids, i´m happy to be a part of this :).

I decided at the last minute to load up a different setup as I was so slow and thought I had nothing to lose, how wrong I was - I didn't notice it had wet tyres and as I went to pit I crashed, race over.

a nice finish to a fun season, thx admins and RD for setting it up, well done lads! final race report, then:

after the dreadful 2DNFs at Long Beach I dreaded coming back to my Audi, also I hardly knew the track until two days ago.
quali: went very well indeed, bested my PB by 4 secs but was still second to last on a grid of 21 (bit of a disapointment, there)
race: after much dithering decided to start a little heavier than originally planned, bad move.
there was a crash on the out lap just as we went into the final turn, I hope I managed to let everybody who spun out get back in front me, poor Georgios had to do the mother of all evasive moves as I stepped on the breaks, saw him literally fly past me on the left hand side, two guys pitted and the rest of us got underway already up to 10 secs down :(
spun out in lap1 through miscalculating my way through the first chicane with full tank, came back at the end of the pack
lap2 or 3 Simon spun in the very last turn, there were no flags and I saw him very late because I was in a fight with Bruno, hit him and spun into wall, suspension damaged, which took me some laps to adjust to, helplessly saw the field slipping away for good, darn. Below 30l in the tank the suspension problems ceased, so i stayed out a little longer than most players and was moved up to 11th. After pit however, I was back in last and the suspension was back to its usual tricks. I had a brief fight with Zeynel after I had passed him recovering from a huge off, not being able to get past quickly he decided to leave the game ? With fuel dipping below 30l again, I set my sights on at least putting in one good lap - which I did - trying to be even quicker however resulted in one or two rather hillarious offs, but with Chris Sykes in second to last about 60 secs away, motivation was slipping fast. Finished last man running, which I think meant pos16.

what will it be next season: Scirocco cup? LADA special? I'm sure Ivo and Co will come up with something as great as this season. Till then: bye.

After dreadful Long Beach this event was pretty good. Very nice track...like i say before i practice little last night and this afternoon but finally i found some set from porshe i think and was ok for my 308 with little change on tyers and few gears. So i have a set..:)..quali my PB and i was 12 ...Race was little boooring because i was alone all race i see few guys 1-2 on track and few in pit :). Evrything go nice till lap 11 when i try to change my fuel in pit because i put way to much. And i lose grip in corner , spin and lose 15 sec and 1 place...thanks God i didnt touch nothing and my body was clean but i broke a little engine and rest of race my engine work on 90%...and thats it..i didint see nobody rest of race and doing some practice race :).. finish 9....

ofcourse BIG THANKS for GUYS FROM RD and Ivo for one more great season and see u all in next one..:), i hope it be again in sundays :)))

good 3 races for me thanks to Ivo and RD to organize the league and Thanks to Ryan and Jari for the videos and congrats Jesper great work. Hope S7 will be with STCC 2 cars and the other S2000 classes and again how S4 with 4 girds :)

Ivo,

Thanks for the restart of the server in this round...i dont know what happend...special thanks to all.

Congratulations to all guys this season, specially to Ivo for the great league...

Congrats to Jesper for the win...the second place is this best i could get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%