2011/1 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well,i made my very first laps ont the track and i've to say i'm so disappionted.there is some invisible stuff beside the wall :S
in race situation gonna be hard to measure how mouch space i have when its invisible :(too mouch depending on lucky factor!

Did alot of laps on it and never noticed a invisible wall. Also didnt hear anyone else about.
Only thing i hit regularly is the black tyre wall but thats it. ;) Try to reinstall the track and remove any other add on track.

I know its late but the pedals have gone again, I am ordering a new wheel ASAP but cant drive tonight or probably for the rest of the season. It might be worth taking me off of the roster for this one :( Im very upset as I put in a few laps for this one.

@tire wall: for those of you who haven't had time to practice: The tire walls are absolutely murder, three times out of four they kill your ride spot on if you just touch them, let alone crash at high speed. Beware beware beware. Other than that: looking forward to some close racing (no other way to race in Long Beach, lol).

exactly,thoose tyre walls in t1 and last "hairpin" turn!its okay if i can see them but they're invisible :)
remove any add on track?man,there is more than 100 on the pack :D.....anyway,i try reins... and remove tracks ;)

This track will be quite challenging at the end when the tires are at the risk point of punctur. I already fear that I might be forced to make a pit stop because I am quite agresive with my car and I might have a last lap punctur.

This is clearly out of my league, with little to no time to practice even more so:

quali: in a final effort I squeezed out a lap below 1:30 only to find out I was still last about a second down to Chris. ouch!
warm up: sorely needed as I never had had the time to test with anything other than quali fuelload.

race01: start and first three laps fine, picked up Dan as he spun out in final turn, he was clearly faster so I let him pass after a lap, then my daughter came into the room, I turned round briefly - never be polite when playing - and missed my next breakpoint, nearly taking Dan out as well, sry mate. Out in lap 4, dreadful.

race02: out again, this time in lap10, simply haven't got what it takes on street circuits.
one awfully scary moment in lap 2 or 3 when I passed a corner only to find a melee in full swing with a white Alfa pointing my way and me heading straight towards it. Just as I thought I would crash into it, it disappeared, however there was a strange knock to my steering and the car was never quite the same afterwards, especially in the more flowing turns. Clipped a corner, went into the tires and out again.
Was it just me or was there much less grip in the second event?

Bring on the next round

Great racing guys. Race 2 was awesome. Congrats to Hugo and Jesper for the win.
Lol went over the finish line in P2 in race 2. When i got the message "congrats your in de points" i got a minidump. Lol :D
P5 and P2 in the races, very happy with the result. :)

Qualy: big success to get a top 10 rank :redface:.

Race 1: I kept the pace with Matthias in the beginning. Some battles and incident bring me even in P7. unfortunatly to the end i couldn´t hold the pace with up to 5sec down to my best time. Despite a spin i could hold P10 close in front of Ryan.

Race 2: Some trouble around me let me already to begin loose the touch to the top 8, that was a bit shame. Had then only to defend, think cause of damage my car felt not so comfortable then to the same time in race 1. Finally a pixel in a wall destroyed my car - game over. Quite weird feeling if you driving and suddently it stopped and you think: "häää, what happened". So disappointed from this cause was again good in the points but otherside still happy about top 10 in race 1 :).

Congrats winners and podiums and :thanks: all for the racing.

Qualy: big success to get a top 10 rank :redface:.

Race 1: I kept the pace with Matthias in the beginning. Some battles and incident bring me even in P7. unfortunatly to the end i couldn´t hold the pace with up to 5sec down to my best time. Despite a spin i could hold P10 close in front of Ryan.

Race 2: Some trouble around me let me already to begin loose the touch to the top 8, that was a bit shame. Had then only to defend, think cause of damage my car felt not so comfortable then to the same time in race 1. Finally a pixel in a wall destroyed my car - game over. Quite weird feeling if you driving and suddently it stopped and you think: "häää, what happened". So disappointed from this cause was again good in the points but otherside still happy about top 10 in race 1 :).

Congrats winners and podiums and :thanks: all for the racing.

Awesome Race Andreas. I learned so much from the race we had but it was so sad at the point were you hit that wall and spun around. (Btw sorry for that hard bump on the beginning of sector 3 but I didn't know that rear wheel driven cars were braking that early.)

This is definatly a race to remember but unfortunatly Eric Plimmer took 10th position which I had fought very hard to get to. (Well deserved Eric. :) )

goodnight.
well for min was very hard but very good, i like my result.
first race in the history has not gone away and miguel Jasper was alone until the end.
i sweated in the second race too, lol ..... that very tough race.

Made mistakes in both races, 12th was ok in race 1. Second race I outbraked myself in a battle with Andreas for 10th (second race I've done that) and ended up down the escape road. Went from bad to worse and I trashed it at turn 1 trying to catch Reggie - puncture, suspension and aero broken - Sorry to the people who hit me, I couldn't get out of the way fast enough. Finished a distant last after that but I guess its better than a DNF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back