2010 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
ondrej everyone that wants to race is going to race this season. what countries to you have relations too? ex. my anchestors are from germany so if i can't get 3 americans then i'll race for germany.

Ok the truth is somewhere else, I am already signed for other 2 leagues (for change, rFactor and GT legends), I wouldnt be able to manage 3rd with proper preparation for each race (2 leagues, my own life and school - mainly school), and when I have read about manual safety car I just got an idea how to participate but without any team slowing down , thats all :)

btw great work with choose of mod :thumb: and tracks

well ondrej we don't mind you doing that. fine with us. but if you want to race soooo bad then we'll let you race with germany since it's to the west of you or a country with relations to you. besides ondrej this are clios. there's not much prep work to it for lines and setup as there's not much you can change on the clios.

lol I dont want to slow any team Austin :D I mean, the thing is I cant promise that I will participate if I sign up and thats for me enough to know that I dont want to participate, I have another priorities already for 2 leagues :D if I would participate I want it in safety car, if possible, I dont mind nothing else but if it isnt its ok :) I wont be spamming here anymore and I wish you all good in this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back