2009 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bram, I signed up, but I may not be around the weekend of the pre-qualy. I am going up to Jersey to help my sister and her husband move to North Carolina. I will be on my way back home to Georgia on the last day of pre-qualy, so I doubt I am gonna make it back in time to put in any laps.

Im trying to figure out how to save my times on the game. Can i have some help plz?

It will be very easy Austin, in that particular weekend all you have to do is join the online pre-qualify session. Times will automatically saved and the fastest time will be published on the pre-qualify timing pages; probably a subsite of http://timing.racedepartment.com

What you need to do yourself is make sure your Replay of your fastest lap is saved. You can find them in the Replay folder.

RDTCC.pngThis week the sign ups for the fourth season of the RD Touring Car Championship have opened.

In the RDTCC forum you simple need to follow the two steps below to enter:
1) Read the league format: click here
2) Sign up: click here

So far 30 drivers have entered already, so there is still plenty of space to fill it up to a 100!

Happy racing all :)

• Roland Ehnström

Ah, Sundays is way better than Saturdays for me, I might give this league a try. :cool:

btw, does anyone know if the BMW E90 is still competitive, or do you "have" to race a boring Seat TDI or a Volvo C30 to have a fair chance? I havn't driven a touring car seriousely since V-WTCC 2008...

A RWD in your hands will be still the fastest Roland, but for us mortals a FWD will do fine :) Shouldnt you drive a Chevrolet after the V-WTCC win :)

Whatever car you pick it would be an honor to have the official World Champion in this league!! :cool:

For those who never seen Roland in action:

wow world champion. Since i am not the best driver i would love to watch and learn from a world champion. For the drivers that are really good in rd i'm sure you guys would like to challenge roland and see what you guys can do to win.

Hopefully Dave Gardner and Myself will shortly sign up for this league with Zerobarrier Racing after the teams Racedepartment debut in last seasons RDSTL.

Steven Voss will be our manager again and we just need to decide on our chosen car and we'll be signed up :).

Guys as writting in the format here, we don't rank a team championship anymore. This year everybody, teamdriver or not, can enter :) Focus is more on the individual side of things.

@Austin, most of your questions are answered by reading the format.

Hmm, now I see there is a race each week and the most important league on this portal will be finished during 1 month (?!). Where is time for preparation, for awainting, for around league life?

I think I will not decide, because I will not be able to prepare correctly to the race during 1 week. each year there is something forced to me to not participate :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes