wow,this mean i'll have to re-install steam and buy race on thanks RDI have voted yes as well. We have been discussing the RDTCC return briefly behind the scenes.
With the feedback we got after the last RDTCC we came to some conclusions:
- The fixed car format was not liked by everybody
- Committed drivers are essential to make a league to a success
- Drivers that generally quit leagues after some rounds with vague excuses or no reason at all, are not welcome anymore!
- There is a possibility to drive with invited drivers only.
- The old 2006 format (first WTCC league ever) was a big success
- We are trying to find a suitable solution.
There is a big amount of work behind the scenes in a league of this size and quality, so if you vote yes, vote with all the meanings. In the last race of the RDSTL there was only 12 people in Div2 and 13 in Div1.Committed drivers are essential to make a league to a success