2009 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDTCC.png
You had to wait for it for almost a full year, but today your patience will pay off! The world's biggest and most prestigious online touring car championship for SimBin's PC simulator RACE On returned.

In 2010 we will organize the fourth season of our most successful league format to date. In 2007, 2008 and 2009 hundreds of the world's best online pilots have participated in the RaceDepartment Touring Car Championship making it without a doubt the toughest online league for the S2000 cars.

This season the league will consist of six rounds and a massive pre-qualification at the dutch track of Zandvoort to determine who the top 100 drivers will be that can participate in the four group championship.
[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
Former RDTCC champions as Sander Hogendoorn (2007), Rami Kaukola (2008), Tim Hogendoorn (2009) and Simon Trendell (2009) are automatically qualified to participate in the top group for the first round of the season held in Brands Hatch, England.

If you would like to become their successors or fight against legendary sim racing names that have participated in the past such as Greger Huttu, Dom Duhan, Attila Domjan, Bastien Bartsch, Mathieu Prevot, Mikkel Gram-Hansen and many more, then it's time to head over to the RDTCC league forum and keep an eye of the information that will start coming from now on! Click here to read all about it.

I'll probably try-out if its on a Saturday or Sunday. Bram you saved my life. You made the first league i can try out for. I'll see if i can get my skins going. Can adobe reader help me download my skins?

u lost me in the liverie section of the intro. Are you saying you are allowed to run skins from the game?

If you really can't do it yourself or can't find somebody to do it for you, then yes. Only as an ultimate solution.

BTW, is there a released calendar anywhere ?
See the format, no dates announced yet, but i think we will start somewhere in March 2010 with the prequaly.

if it runs 6 weeks in a row then i will miss one race of it but i probably won't be running for points anyhow. I'll try to find a skin but happy i can use in game skins if i can't. Good call deciding that Bram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back