2007 Formula One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Paweł Surowy

JimbobQ[RPM];61725 said:
hamiltons car in same corner went out wide and hamilton had to correct it
ou I must have missed that moment.. if it's so, then he deserved pole, but I still bet on Kimi :)

• Paweł Surowy

Well, terrific performance by Raikkonen indeed, but the most exciting moments were during last laps when Kubica has been bravery defending his 4th position! But it has to be said - poor Massa, out of luck today...

Yes, Kubica is doing a great job all season...
He is hard to beat, as he is in my opinion one of the best drivers in the grid with Raikonnen and Alonso.

I think Alonso will start having better luck from now...

Cheers,
BR

Didn't have the luck to see the whole race, but indeed well done by Kimi.
Kubica is doing a great job this season ! Hopefully he can keep this spirit up and score more points this year.

Ohh and did you notice anything on the tires on the Ferrari? They were using closed rims in the front and back. Officially for better cooling of the brakes, but more unofficially for better aerodynamic performance. So prepare for an investigation again :)

• Paweł Surowy

Szefo[RPM];62017 said:
yes. now we are waiting for the same move from McLaren team

oops I just bet with one of my friends that other teams won't use those shields in next gp after ferrari did :) so i'm not waiting for the same move from mac

MrMystic[RPM];62134 said:
well well, who ever had expected this to happen... :)

Oh well, he didn't do it that bad, considering the "soap box" he was driving in.

But Spyker needs money, so if Albers can't make his promises, it's a good oppurtunity to get rid of him and get a new driver, who has a big wallet :)

My money is on Karthikeyan...

My money is on Guide van der Garde, his father in law is multimultimultimiljonair :)

But i fear Spyker is going down now.. ditching a dutch driver in a dutch team is no good for publicity.. maybe Albers can do some RACE WTCC now

• Wido Rossen

v d Garde is still in conflict with Super Aguri.
They will not alow him to drive as long as that isn`t fixt.

• Wido Rossen

Winkelhock to replace Albers

Formula One team Spyker has announced that reserve driver Markus Winkelhock will partner Adrian Sutil at this weekend's European grand prix at the Nurburgring in Germany.

The 27-year-old German is the son of late F1 driver Manfred Winkelhock and takes the place of Christijan Albers whose contract was recently terminated by the Dutch racing team.

Spyker managing director Colin Kolles said that he was happy to give Winkelhock the opportunity to race in front of his home crowd, but warned that he had not been finalised as the team's second driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back