2007 Formula One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Wido Rossen

I just read that there is a rumour going arround that kovalainen will go to williams and Alexander Wurz is out.
The place at renault would be taken by Nelson Piquet jr.
I hope not, that guy is a real pain in the ass.
Remember the A1 race`s where he lost several place`s/time`s.
He turnd in to a nasty little baby.

No good him in F1

So it looks like the silly season has started.

• Wido Rossen

Ow yeah , Fernando Alonso...eat your heart out.
A new champion is born........Lewis Hamilton.
What a guy , what a style.
A well deserved win.

Hey guys... wait the end of the year... Alonso don´t use to make mistakes, and bad luck will stay with Lewis too, as it stays in Montreal with Alonso (safety cars, graining, etc) It´reminds me Senna-Prost, but that time there were not british drivers in a brithish team, they were French and Brazilian...I´m very worried about this...
Now, here in Spain we don´t understand the reason why McLaren engaged Alonso for.

Remeber, when Alonso reach Renault F1 team, Fisichella use to be considered as one of best drivers in the grid, as Trulli, he beats Schumacher in the track, so maybe we shall wait a little to say "Hamilton new World Champion"...!
Don´t you think? It remains 96 points.

Maybe Alonso´s place is in Ferrari, he can bring the championship back to Maranello and they really know how appreciate a driver´s work. I don´t know why people hate´s Alonso, he seems to be a very good guy.

Anyway this win is very deserved by Lewis, but I start to hate british press...I don´t liked the FIA investigation in Monaco, I don´t know why they do it and why Hamilton speacks soo.

Cheers,
BR

Well the British press always is and always will be very patriotic. If there is only a smell that something isn't fair in the disadvantage of Hamilton, they will make a huge story about it. Maybe that's a bad thing for Hamilton.:rolleyes:

On the other hand, I do think that Lewis will be this years new World Champion. Actually, I've never seen him make any mistake. Other driver's did, that's what makes Hamilton a great driver: clean and fair driving. Eventhough the rookie has a lot of guts to fight with (ex-)world champions.

To end, I think that Alonso made a wrong decision to transfer to McLaren-Mercedes. He might have better stayed at Renault. Alonso is invaluable for each team because he gives huge feedback to the crew about the car.

MrMystic[RPM];57235 said:
Well the British press always is and always will be very patriotic. If there is only a smell that something isn't fair in the disadvantage of Hamilton, they will make a huge story about it. Maybe that's a bad thing for Hamilton.:rolleyes:

On the other hand, I do think that Lewis will be this years new World Champion. Actually, I've never seen him make any mistake. Other driver's did, that's what makes Hamilton a great driver: clean and fair driving. Eventhough the rookie has a lot of guts to fight with (ex-)world champions.

To end, I think that Alonso made a wrong decision to transfer to McLaren-Mercedes. He might have better stayed at Renault. Alonso is invaluable for each team because he gives huge feedback to the crew about the car.

You are completely right. I think that when he took the decision of join mcLaren he didn´t know anything about the teammate, this could have been Raikkonen, Montoya, Paffet or even De La Rosa...¿?

He is very good testing and improving a car, but I think ho doesen´t feels happy and valuated in McLaren. Maybe he needs a change next season.

And as you say, Hamilton is a very good driver, he is better than no one expected...!

Cheers,
BR

• Wido Rossen

I just read that Kubica hat to face 75G force`s :eek:

What is his nek made of ? elastic ?

Damm , that are some serious numbers.

• Richard Johansson

in millisec or something he was exposed to around 75G when he crashed in Canada

• Richard Johansson

yes Krister that's right.. but he was very close to die..

• Wido Rossen

Okay , then let`s predict who will win the French GP.
Will Felipe "slissing" Massa stay in front or will he have to leave Hamilton in front or more.......

I`ll say.

1: Hamilton
2: Raikkonen
3: Kubica.

yepp, that was horrible crash. comparable to Stiggys 10 point exersice at Macau.... :)

okido, then the prediction: since Massa and Hamilton will knock each other off at the first lap, the result will be:

1. Raikkonen
2. Kubica
3. Kovalainen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back