2007 Formula One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Wido Rossen

Well, Albers must have tought , the fuel is mutch cheaper here then in holland.
Let`s take it home with me.

Ai ai ai , what a mistake...........very sad.
I think Albers day`s with Spyker are coming to an end.

What a stupid thing of Albers :) And so it is true that the Dutchies are kinda arrogant :) No offense

Although grats to Kimi. Was a nice tactic they invented there at the pit wall :)

• Wido Rossen

MrMystic[RPM];60210 said:
What a stupid thing of Albers :) And so it is true that the Dutchies are kinda arrogant :) No offense

Although grats to Kimi. Was a nice tactic they invented there at the pit wall :)

Well , not all dutchies are arrogant.
But the last one is, and not a little bit........

• Wido Rossen

Off topic : you must see this crash in GP2 serie`s ( for those who havent seen it yet ).

YES saw it ! He's lucky he doesn't slide with his head on that concrete barrier... Otherwise I think we had a fatality :( And that start... WTF where those 2 teammates doing ... LOL
And in the pit in the end, that's got to be hard for the driver...

BTW, the race was red-flagged after the accidents... :)

Wido[RPM];60234 said:
Off topic : you must see this crash in GP2 serie`s ( for those who havent seen it yet ).

omg what an unbelievable crash that was! i hope he is ok?

Viso heeft een hersentrauma opgelopen en moet de nacht in het ziekenhuis doorbrengen. Volgens zijn team heeft de Venezolaan ook last van een arm. "Hij werd overgebracht naar het ziekenhuis voor onderzoeken, maar rekening houdend met wat hem is overkomen, lijkt zijn algemene staat redelijk goed", laat de de Internationale Automobielfederatie weten.

Translated: Viso has suffered brain damage (?) and has to spend the night in the hospital. According to his team, Viso also has a bit pain on an arm. "he was transported to the hospital for diagnosing, but for what he suffered, his state is quite good", says the FIA.

• Wido Rossen

Viso will race in next week's race, he was uninjured fortunately :)

Well Sander , i dont know about that next week race.
but he is (like you stated) with only a concussion further uninjured.

FIA Medical Delegate:

“After visiting Ernesto Viso this evening at the Hopital Pierre Beregovoy, Nevers, France, I am happy to report that he is conscious and in a stable condition. The force of the accident meant that he suffered concussion. His right hand and foot have been X-rayed but the results show that no damage has been sustained.

“Ernesto will be kept in hospital overnight under observation.”

• Wido Rossen

Albers on the edge of Spyker F1

Michiel Mol said in the Spyker F1 Magazine: "We don't have to beat around the bush, Adrian was usually faster than Christijan this year. Chris is struggling with the tuning (of the car). When he finds a good set-up, he immediately goes fast, that's true. Christijan has an aggressive driving style, and that doesn't work well with the current Bridgestone tyres. The new tyres, which are a lot slower than the race rubber from last year, are not suited to rough treatment."

With these words, Mol lets shine through that next season, Christijan Albers won't be a part of the Spyker F1 Team. Also the future of Sutil with the team is unclear as various teams have interest in the youngster. Mol said: "Various teams have shown interest in Adrian. And Chris? After a race or two we will sit down at the table with him. He wants to reach the top, but we won't get there by 2008. He is ready for teams like Williams or Toyota, but is that going to happen?"

I gues that he should try to get in a touringcar championship.
To bad for Chris, but it`s the bitter reality.

• Paweł Surowy

Raikkonen would take pole if he wouldn't have screwed the last corner...
I bet on him to win the race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline