2006 Targa West Daytona Sports Car - Peter Brock

Cars 2006 Targa West Daytona Sports Car - Peter Brock 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Crocko05 submitted a new resource:

2006 Targa West Daytona Sports Car - Peter Brock - Peter Brock's last race car.

Original NoGrip description:

The Daytona Sports Cars Coupe merges classic 60's American muscle car style, with cutting edge engineering, high quality materials and top end components.

Unlike many of its rivals, the Daytona Sports Cars Coupe was designed as a race car that could be driven on the road, not a road car converted to a racer.

The Daytona Sports Cars Coupe is powered by a General Motors V8, with the option of LS1 Alloy 5.7L, LS2 Alloy 6.0L, and LS7 Alloy 7L...

Read more about this resource...

Crocko05 updated 2006 Targa West Daytona Sports Car - Peter Brock with a new update entry:

Daytona Sports Car V2.0

Been doing a few laps in the Daytona Sports Car and thought I'd update it. One of the things I forgot to do on the original was 'fit' different wheels to it (forgot to activate them in the genstring) ... oops.

Any hoot, while it was in the workshop, I thought I'd give the engine a freshen up - new cam and a computer re-map - freshen up the chassis a bit and fitted a couple of extra diff-ratios.

While I was at it, I was trying to find a decent sound for a 'LS' based engine, which I found...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back