Resource icon

Tracks 2-way Traffic Layout for "LA Canyons" new1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I would still like to ask you if it is possible for the 2-Way layout to have the same objects as the Normal one.
20221107225823_1.jpg
20221107230307_1.jpg

You may notice that in my 2-way in that intersection I used a bit of road that is behind the objects, So it would look bizarre if the AI goes through the barriers.
Other than that - yes, it is possible.
Thanks for all the answers.
So: could there then please be a 1.2 version that has the guardrails and barriers enabled and visible?
Cheers!!

Edit: I finally got the paid version.

Last edited:
Hello, im new to AC modding and the content manager... Trying to get the AI traffic working, the best I managed to see was 2 AI cars parked and not moving, also the racers are not leaving their pit.

Hello, im new to AC modding and the content manager... Trying to get the AI traffic working, the best I managed to see was 2 AI cars parked and not moving, also the racers are not leaving their pit.
Make sure you load "Track day" session. And select the correct layout
Did you by any chance edit the "walking_out.ini" and forget to revert the changes after a walking session?

Last edited:
Hey guys. I've go this mod, and cars which are overtaking do not finish overtake, which immediately causes a lot of crashes (I use 15 car set up).
Uised default ai_hints.ini and also _The Law ai_hints - same situation. Would appreciate any help.
Thx.

cars which are overtaking do not finish overtake
Not ideal solution but to allow overtaking edit the contents of "ai_hints.ini" and replace with
Code:
[HINT_0]
START=0
END=1
VALUE=0.6

[BRAKEHINT_0]
START=0
END=1
VALUE=1.4

That removes the cap for speed so AI will be faster on the straights. When you use mix of fast and slow cars the random collisions can be less frequent.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back