Resource icon

Tracks 2-way Traffic Layout for "LA Canyons" new1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank You so very much for your response.
Also (i don't intend to be pestering), could you be please kind enough to explain as to what the 'LEFT' & 'RIGHT' values do for [DANGER] ?
As in what parameters does it consider?

So far from trials I've deduced that left-right takes measure of the distance between the side lines and the center of gravity of the car. Hence the >1 values. So in our example if the CoG is <2.5 m from the left edge the AI takes action by reducing speed and pulling back to the right. It may seem as if increasing that value will do better for LAC but in practice it doesn't.

If the crashes are a deal-breaker I can recommend you try the VIP version of this track. It's 2-way has the hard limit of non-overtaking in the wrong lane. In addition there are a lot of scenery items that the free version hasn't. And the creators did a fine job of optimizing the performance and giving regular support.

I've read and read, and feel like I've tried everything and I still cant get this to load.
Game just crashes with error unexpected error. "Either race parameters are wrong, or track might be broken containing no start positions. I've tried practice and track day both with no luck.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm trying with the latest version.

traffic is running fine, but i'm getting these massive trains of cars. its actually kinda fun to get around, but i'd rather have cars more spread out...any idea on how to fix this?

massive trains of cars

Hi Woodi
Sounds like you are loading it with AI flood disabled. In that case the first leg of the loops always has this bug - AI will not overtake each other until they reach the first U-turn and then they go wild. If I find myself stuck behind some very slow AI leading the train of other fast cars I act very badly and try to knock the slow car out of the way by the old police "pit maneuver". You'll be amazed how difficult that is sometimes.

I recommend the use of AI flood with 12-16 cars or less and for the player - to drive with lots of changing lanes and direction. That keeps the AI most active.

Last edited:
Hola

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    10.8 KB · Views: 110

Hi Jose,

If the track works in "LAC - Normal" then to correct the error - copy the file "audio_sources.ini" from "..\content\tracks\la_canyons\normal\data\" into "\content\tracks\la_canyons\2way\data\" and confirm the replacing. Never had issues like that so I suspect more errors will pop up. To avoid that better repeat the install of the track and my 2-way to make sure all is in it's place.

When I start a session I always get this
When I wrote "Installation: unzip the contents of this ".7z" in your "..\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\" I meant you open the 7z and drag from it to drop the "la_canyons" into the "..\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\". Confirm the prompts and don't rely on CM to do the install. To narrow down the problems try loading "Hotlap" session with Kunos car first.

When I wrote "Installation: unzip the contents of this ".7z" in your "..\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\" I meant you open the 7z and drag from it to drop the "la_canyons" into the "..\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\". Confirm the prompts and don't rely on CM to do the install. To narrow down the problems try loading "Hotlap" session with Kunos car first.
That's what I did, but I keep getting the same problem...

I am using the LA CANYONS 1.2 MAIN version (200202) and I have noticed 2 things. There are no collisions with the guardrail and after a few kilometers of driving (it always happens in the same place) the car falls off the asphalt towards infinity. Does this have a solution?

I am using the LA CANYONS 1.2 MAIN version (200202) and I have noticed 2 things. There are no collisions with the guardrail and after a few kilometers of driving (it always happens in the same place) the car falls off the asphalt towards infinity. Does this have a solution?
If you mean the 2-way traffic that I made the guardrail/walls are disabled on purpose. Which place is hollow ground?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back