1998 BMW 320i STW-BTCC

Cars 1998 BMW 320i STW-BTCC 0.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Im pretty sure I read a post somewhere that said this project along with the others that match the series has come to a grinding halt. Be a shame if it didnt get finished, and with the community how it is, surely it could get finished.

Im pretty sure I read a post somewhere that said this project along with the others that match the series has come to a grinding halt. Be a shame if it didnt get finished, and with the community how it is, surely it could get finished.
yep patrik said it on FB. Hopefully someone finishes these cars, and hopefully someone releases an audi a4 bttc/stw

yep patrik said it on FB. Hopefully someone finishes these cars, and hopefully someone releases an audi a4 bttc/stw
well there is one being converted from some other game, but im not too optimistic about the physics, as the ones they have released so far are rubbish

ive got another project that does need physics, the model is very good, but the physics are terrible
I've redone the physics for the car so it's a bit more on the nose, but as others members said, the models are a bit........

At first I thought they were great but things like the rear lights don't look right, and when you stick the Audi next to the VRC/P3DM cars you quickly see the difference.

Last edited:
Hi,
I tried to model myself a little of internals (chassis and rollcage) and added seatbelts and steer from the Primera BTCC.
If the authors like it I could provide it to them.
Cattura.PNG

• Deleted member 223075

Sooooo are any of these going to see the light of day?!
NO !

I'm started like the others.. Just teasing you without releasing anything... :roflmao:
...or probbly opening my own patreon..... :poop:

Actually the car in under PM3DM side, the interior is mostly taken from other cars and melted together to have an interior 70-90% similar to the real one.
But according to ToS rules you can't release something that is not made from scratch.

So as we don't want until our death to have a finished interior we do it by ourselves but nothing is legit (and i think we are not allowed to actually modify this car...)

Also it's ****ing long work to adapt an interior not made for...

tQfykIu.png

On ly side i managed to have the interior properly positionned, working stering wheel and properly positionned driver with correct shft animation.
As you can see the rollcage is still misplaced and most of function not working (no digital display ...) but the car is driving well with no major problems as it's PM3DM's physic.
Just need to rework the front suspension as it tottaly fuc**d up

Last edited by a moderator:
you should be able to setup a mod that imports geometry from other mod and you hide pieces you don't want, so you are not modifying the original
Think of it as a Mod of a Mod ( cockpit mod for BMW)

to be honest, I understand what people are trying to achieve but for me personaly , if the interior isnt' up to the quality, it's not worth updating it , and the quality takes time , and that's hard to come by , especially since we are still trying to work on our other cars

it took many many hours to get Primera look liek this, there are no shortcuts!

1685671793774.png

you should be able to setup a mod that imports geometry from other mod and you hide pieces you don't want, so you are not modifying the original
Think of it as a Mod of a Mod ( cockpit mod for BMW)

to be honest, I understand what people are trying to achieve but for me personaly , if the interior isnt' up to the quality, it's not worth updating it , and the quality takes time , and that's hard to come by , especially since we are still trying to work on our other cars

it took many many hours to get Primera look liek this, there are no shortcuts!

View attachment 668811
Patrik, the fact that you still post in this thread gives me enormous hope :D
Your three cars are still my most driven in this sim.

Patrik, the fact that you still post in this thread gives me enormous hope :D
Your three cars are still my most driven in this sim.
i'm not here all that often, so probably easier to find me on either discord or our facebook page

project is not dead! despite lack of progress that would be seen. We do love these cars and if we can, we want to continue

this was one of the reasons why we never accepted any donations / payware etc., so that there is absolutely no pressure on our team " when can you finally release xy .."

we do this in our free time, and as we grow older and our families grow bigger, it's harded to find time

and I also blame blizzard !

1685744968936.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back