AC 1991 Jordan@ Montreal - Wed 10 Jul 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Unfortunately, I have to sign out of this one. A good friend is finally in town and I have the chance to see John Wick 3 in the cinema. Going solo in the cinema would have been weird, so I'm taking this :))

The more the merrier of course, but this event is now official :thumbsup: ..so come on guys, this event will be great fun :thumbsup:
Would love to Craig, looked a great combo, downloaded the car today, went for a play on the server and thought it felt dead, then realised my force feedback doesn't work with it:O_o: - if I've time tomorrow I'll try reinstalling.

Actually John you would know immediately, because without FFB your wheel would be light almost undrivable. I personally found the FFB heavy on this car and had to turn it down.

Actually John you would know immediately, because without FFB your wheel would be light almost undrivable. I personally found the FFB heavy on this car and had to turn it down.
Not heard that one before John, sounds like you have an issue with FFB your end? (your base)
Yes, it's likely the problem is at my end Craig, I've had this issue (still do) with one car previously (BMW GT3) that no matter what I replace the files with, it still has no ffb. Like the BMW, I can drive the Jordan, there's simply no ffb feel to it (so yeah, it's undrivable!). This has stayed the same from my previous Logitech G920 to the Thrustmaster setup I have now. Will have another look tomorrow:cautious:

Yes, it's likely the problem is at my end Craig, I've had this issue (still do) with one car previously (BMW GT3) that no matter what I replace the files with, it still has no ffb. Like the BMW, I can drive the Jordan, there's simply no ffb feel to it (so yeah, it's undrivable!). This has stayed the same from my previous Logitech G920 to the Thrustmaster setup I have now. Will have another look tomorrow:cautious:

Very strange john, sorry I have no idea :(

@pattikins has had to most likely pull out, I am thinking of pulling the plug on this one, only 6 maybe drivers. I was a little concerned when I posted this event.

Opinions?

1. @Spilskinanka
  2. @Miguel Batista
  3. @Lucas Gerlach
  4. @johndough247
  5. @Kek700

After the way my PC performed on Monday - my frames dropped down in to the 30s (in VR :cry:), as well as missing frames, broken sound, poor tracking (Oculus) - in pure frustration, I've decided to do a system upgrade. I'm waiting for a part to arrive before I can crack on with the upgrade. I'm just not sure if I'll get it done in time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back