• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU 1991 Jordan@ Montreal - Wed 10 Jul 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club' started by Craig Dunkley, Jul 3, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 10-07-19
  1. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    That is bad Patrick, I hope you get it sorted out soon :thumbsup:

You are not to blame for calling this event, so please do not think you are :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    Sadly this event has now been cancelled due to low participation

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Kek700

Kek700
    Premium

Ratings:
    +486
    That is a pity, I really had to concentrate on how I drove this car, being very conscious of brake and
    accelerator input. It really taught me a lot about car control.
    In most cars with traction control , ABS, some of the thinking is removed from the driving experience.
    Even in lower powered cars that do not have either there is still some lee-way, but with 1400bhp/ton
    high downforce missile you had to think very hard were and how you accelerated, braking too.:)

@Craig Dunkley ,you deserve a big thankyou from me on attempting this event, taught me a lot.:thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. GEO147

GEO147
    Premium

Ratings:
    +163
    Yeah maybe try again on a weekend? I would have signed up only for couldn't make it tonight.

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. BP

BP
    Premium

Ratings:
    +512
    +1, Is it possible for a weekend reschedule @Craig Dunkley ? I was looking forward to this one as well, but I've noticed most RD members tend to shy away from races in F1 cars for some reason. Maybe we should do a multiclass open seater race (a mix of F1 and F3 cars) with similar 2:1 ratio like the Prototype/GT races? I know it's not in line with reality, but maybe it'll help with the numbers?

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.