AC 1991 Jordan@ Montreal - Wed 10 Jul 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
After the way my PC performed on Monday - my frames dropped down in to the 30s (in VR :cry:), as well as missing frames, broken sound, poor tracking (Oculus) - in pure frustration, I've decided to do a system upgrade. I'm waiting for a part to arrive before I can crack on with the upgrade. I'm just not sure if I'll get it done in time.

That is bad Patrick, I hope you get it sorted out soon :thumbsup:

You are not to blame for calling this event, so please do not think you are :thumbsup:

That is a pity, I really had to concentrate on how I drove this car, being very conscious of brake and
accelerator input. It really taught me a lot about car control.
In most cars with traction control , ABS, some of the thinking is removed from the driving experience.
Even in lower powered cars that do not have either there is still some lee-way, but with 1400bhp/ton
high downforce missile you had to think very hard were and how you accelerated, braking too.:)

@Craig Dunkley ,you deserve a big thankyou from me on attempting this event, taught me a lot.:thumbsup:

Yeah maybe try again on a weekend? I would have signed up only for couldn't make it tonight.

+1, Is it possible for a weekend reschedule @Craig Dunkley ? I was looking forward to this one as well, but I've noticed most RD members tend to shy away from races in F1 cars for some reason. Maybe we should do a multiclass open seater race (a mix of F1 and F3 cars) with similar 2:1 ratio like the Prototype/GT races? I know it's not in line with reality, but maybe it'll help with the numbers?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 285 13.4%