1988 Mclaren Full My team Package Copy&Paste

MyTeam 1988 Mclaren Full My team Package Copy&Paste 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
I installed this mod and it appeared in the car livery menu. However, when I loaded into my team, the mod changed itself back to the original skin after the car show reveal, and it couldn’t change back, what should I do ?
I will try to come up with a solution as fast as I can but it could be that the problem is you don’t don’t paste in the ”f1_2021_vehicle_package” becasue it is needed. If that isn’t the problem I will try to update the mod to make it work.

I've been enjoying this pack and It's super good. But earlier today the livery just switched back to the Devon butler livery and for some reason it also got blurred. The team crew, Helmet and outfit still works tho. I'm not in a rush and if it doesn't work I'll try some things but before that, I was wondering if there's any way to solve it that you know of.

I've been enjoying this pack and It's super good. But earlier today the livery just switched back to the Devon butler livery and for some reason it also got blurred. The team crew, Helmet and outfit still works tho. I'm not in a rush and if it doesn't work I'll try some things but before that, I was wondering if there's any way to solve it that you know of.
I honestly don't know what has happened for you because when I tried it 5 minutes ago there weren't any issues and everything worked just fine. Are you sure you extracted all the files that are supposed to be in the game into the F1 2021 folder. The last thing I can think of is that it could be that I have modular mods installed (not when using the mod) but it shouldn't be any issiues since it has no connection to each other, so if you're in a rush than try and download modular mods https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/modular-mods-2021-base-files-required.45857/

Hi! I've been using this mod for quite some time, a brilliant job btw, I made my entire team around this livery (team name, engine, drivers etc). But yesterday after the new patch, I only have the team kit but everything else (mainly the car livery) has gone back to default. Can anybody help me to solve this?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back