1988 Mclaren Full My team Package Copy&Paste

MyTeam 1988 Mclaren Full My team Package Copy&Paste 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Gra
Cuando lo instala manualmente con ego archiver, debe instalar el paraguas como myteam_umbrella_m.tif en el lugar de d.tif y debería funcionar. Pregunte de nuevo si no entiende lo que quiero decir y puedo contárselo con más detalle.
(Traductor de google)
Gracias, lo probare.
Saludos

Cuando lo instala manualmente con ego archiver, debe instalar el paraguas como myteam_umbrella_m.tif en el lugar de d.tif y debería funcionar. Pregunte de nuevo si no entiende lo que quiero decir y puedo contárselo con más detalle.
(Traductor de google)
Hola lo e instalado como dices y si se ven los logos pero el paraguas se ve de un solo color blanco no se ve el azul que lleva ¿alguna solución?
Saludos y Gracias

the download came as an rar file how do i makeit a file i can drag and replace
In your directory you find the rar file, then right click on the rar file, press "extract here" then it should be where you installed the mod and you can just copy those files and then paste them in the F1 2021 folder. :)

Hey, huge fan of your work, I love it! Just wanted to ask you if there is any possibility to use this livery without owning the DLC :/

Hi there!
I've seen that you received numerous questions about the installation for the package, yet I am unable to find an answer to said question, if you could direct me to an answer or even write an answer to said question under my post, I'd be really grateful for that.
I am really struggling to install it.
Hey, have you gotten it installed yet? because i dont know how to, can u teach me?

ive downloaded all of it but my car hasnt changed neither has the pit crew what livery does it replace? because nothing has changed

Last edited:
I installed this mod and it appeared in the car livery menu. However, when I loaded into my team, the mod changed itself back to the original skin after the car show reveal, and it couldn’t change back, what should I do ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.