1927 Delage 15S8

Cars 1927 Delage 15S8 1.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do the 'Onboard Settings' app not work with this car?
Onboard Settings app works fine, it's what I used to set the view for the car. As stated, I couldn't find a viewing angle that would work out of the box for both VR and single-screen. I included this for those who don't know how to use the onboard settings app and weren't happy with the view I selected.

Hello sir, my best compliments for the car, its really well done! I have a question about if there will be another car. I can imagine the time spended for create the Delage but... Well, it's just curiosity, nothing else.

Red Manuel

Hello sir, my best compliments for the car, its really well done! I have a question about if there will be another car. I can imagine the time spended for create the Delage but... Well, it's just curiosity, nothing else.

Red Manuel
Hi Red Manuel, I do have plans to work on some of the other cars from the 1927 season, the Talbot 700 and the Bugatti 39 at least. However I've decided not to start any new projects until I've finished the Autodrome de Miramas. No ETA on that right now so I can't promise how soon I'll start on another car but I will get to it eventually.

Hi Red Manuel, I do have plans to work on some of the other cars from the 1927 season, the Talbot 700 and the Bugatti 39 at least. However I've decided not to start any new projects until I've finished the Autodrome de Miramas. No ETA on that right now so I can't promise how soon I'll start on another car but I will get to it eventual

Hi Red Manuel, I do have plans to work on some of the other cars from the 1927 season, the Talbot 700 and the Bugatti 39 at least. However I've decided not to start any new projects until I've finished the Autodrome de Miramas. No ETA on that right now so I can't promise how soon I'll start on another car but I will get to it eventually.
Oh, now you have my full attention! I will keep an eye on it! May we have a leak one of this days on the Track? Even if is a work in progress? Anyway, love the choices of the cars!

Hi there. I got a couple of doubts, since I starting to use the picture as background on my computer, since I downloaded this amazig mod. Who is the affortunate driver at the wheel of the B/W picture? And where is it? Because there is a car without tires back there, on the right side. Thanks

Hi there. I got a couple of doubts, since I starting to use the picture as background on my computer, since I downloaded this amazig mod. Who is the affortunate driver at the wheel of the B/W picture? And where is it? Because there is a car without tires back there, on the right side. Thanks
Could be Robert Benoist French racing driver : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Benoist

Could be Robert Benoist French racing driver : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Benoist
I believe the driver in question is Louis Chiron (though I could be wrong)

I believe the driver in question is Louis Chiron (though I could be wrong)

Yes looks more like Chiron :thumbsup:
chiron6.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back