RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP
Resource icon

Cars 1923 Sunbeam Grand Prix 1.2

Hi,
The Tour 1923 mod is awesome but the camera position is not synced with the head in VR, I can see the pilot without head just in front of my eyes. The gap is slight in the Volante, a bit bigger in the Bugatti and wide on the Sunbeam.

Do you know any solution to personalize the POV in AC and save it per car? It's the first time I get this kind of problem.

Hi,
The Tour 1923 mod is awesome but the camera position is not synced with the head in VR, I can see the pilot without head just in front of my eyes. The gap is slight in the Volante, a bit bigger in the Bugatti and wide on the Sunbeam.

Do you know any solution to personalize the POV in AC and save it per car? It's the first time I get this kind of problem.

As @Scarystuff says, you can use the Onboard settings in the side menu to adjust the camera position (pic below). I don't have VR so I can't check the view myself:

onboard.jpg