18th of July speculation and Twitter conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow guys! We got some nice info about things that are being worked on and still there are a couple of you that remain negative.....who the hell cares how long it takes until 1.0 really.....I could see being upset if we weren't able to play AC at all and was still sitting around wondering when it would finally be released like most of us did for a couple years.....Seems to me that if I couldn't find anything positive out of all that info I would go find another game or maybe even another hobby to play.

Go buy Next Car Game and wait around for their updates; you will get a whole new appreciation for Kunos....

Wow guys! We got some nice info about things that are being worked on and still there are a couple of you that remain negative.....who the hell cares how long it takes until 1.0 really.....I could see being upset if we weren't able to play AC at all and was still sitting around wondering when it would finally be released like most of us did for a couple years.....Seems to me that if I couldn't find anything positive out of all that info I would go find another game or maybe even another hobby to play.

Would you be happy if the game was delayed to 2016 or 2017? Would you still say "who cares"?
Time matters. Originally AC was said to be released at the end of 2012. This year they said 1.0 will be in April. It's July now and we sill are nowhere near 1.0. The dream DLC planned for September won't happen (it's unrealistic). I won't be surprised if it'll be delayed to 2015.
ISI, Kunos, different studios, same sh*t.

Screenshot1.jpg

Showroom_porsche_997gt3rsr_4-7-2014-3-36-55.jpg

:D It is....can't be shared :cry:

Last edited:
Would you be happy if the game was delayed to 2016 or 2017? Would you still say "who cares"?
Time matters. Originally AC was said to be released at the end of 2012. This year they said 1.0 will be in April. It's July now and we sill are nowhere near 1.0. The dream DLC planned for September won't happen (it's unrealistic). I won't be surprised if it'll be delayed to 2015.

As long as AC gets updated every couple weeks more often than not, I don't care how long it takes to get to the mythical v1.0

If the Ring DLC gets delayed, life will go on and it will be released at some point....

If you can't handle software programming taking longer than you think it should, you probably need to turn off the pc and either get a console or a new hobby.

As long as AC gets updated every couple weeks more often than not, I don't care how long it takes to get to the mythical v1.0

If the Ring DLC gets delayed, life will go on and it will be released at some point....

If you can't handle software programming taking longer than you think it should, you probably need to turn off the pc and either get a console or a new hobby.

I can handle that. What I don't like is developers giving wrong dates, wrong estimations.
In march at some conference in Italy Stefano (If I remember correctly) said that 1.0 will be in April. He must have known that It's still long way to go given the state we are in? Don't you think? I don't believe that in march they thought there's only 1 month of work and suddenly out of the blue it escalated to half a year if not more.

Go buy Next Car Game and wait around for their updates; you will get a whole new appreciation for Kunos....
Even better buy Dayz and wait till they release their full game which is still ages away

Yes I will be happy if 1.0 gets out in 2020...

Before 1.0 they are committed to do regular updates improving the game, after 1.0 they are not...

Assuming that - in current state - AC is already arguably be the best sim nowadays... and that when they release 1.0 it is definitely going to be the best sim out there:

If they release 1.0 this year you will play the best sim of 2014.

if they release it by 2020, it means you will be playing the best sim out there in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.

So yes I will be VERY happy if 1.0 comes out in 2016 or 2017...

I can handle that. What I don't like is developers giving wrong dates, wrong estimations.
In march at some conference in Italy Stefano (If I remember correctly) said that 1.0 will be in April. He must have known that It's still long way to go given the state we are in? Don't you think? I don't believe that in march they thought there's only 1 month of work and suddenly out of the blue it escalated to half a year if not more.

the only other option is if they give you no dates, no estimations.....

Assuming that - in current state - AC is already arguably be the best sim nowadays... and that when they release 1.0 it is definitely going to be the best sim out there:
No it's not. The cars behave the most natural. But the best sim? You're kidding right?
No pitstops, broken multi and whole bunch of other missing features makes this not usable for any meaningful league.
RF2 is much much cloer to be the best sim out there (and I'm saying this as AC fan, and sort of RF2 hater).

the only other option is if they give you no dates, no estimations.....
It would be better. What meaning have a date if it's not respected in any way?

If you would be happier with no date, delete AC and do not reinstall until you hear the v1.0 is released....simple

If features that serious leagues use is more important to you than the driving experience, then for today play the sim that provides that....once AC has the features that you need, start playing it......and that's only if you are only able to play one sim at a time. (if so, I understand...i can't hardly jump from sim to sim to sim)

Quality takes time and to get pissed because Kunos is taking too much time to make a quality product is comical IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back