rF2 1.5h WEC @ Daytona Road Course (Night Race) - Friday 12th February 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
If you log on to the server, the mods should automatically download ;)
Aye but no server yet.. I have the mod don't ask me how I got it I can't remember, just wondered if there was a later version. I have a problem with the BMW after taking damage I get a graphic anomaly in the cockpit on the windscreen banner.... It's annoying!

Aye but no server yet.. I have the mod don't ask me how I got it I can't remember, just wondered if there was a later version. I have a problem with the BMW after taking damage I get a graphic anomaly in the cockpit on the windscreen banner.... It's annoying!
The server is already up - at least it was a couple of days ago. I downloaded the Blancpain mod from logging into it. It might be the same as what you already have though.

I take it it will be on the new build?
Yup, we shall be using Build 1052 for Friday's event. I will try to update the servers ASAP - or rather, I'll ask an administrator to sort it out for me as Windows UAC prevents the update from being completed without the correct credentials. :thumbsup:

do you know where i can get the latest version of this mod ?? seems impossible to find !1
Look towards ISR - they provide download links to the latest version of the BES cars (which should be the same as the version we are using - they haven't been updated in a little while as far as I'm aware). :)

Ok.. So just running a race against the ai here and I see a big off with a lola infront of me....view the replay and it was like the car went over an invisible landmine... So I'm a bit worried now this will happen in race.... Will post pics

Aww crap I might be cutting it really fine to be involved in this... I certainly won't be home for 7pm. As we are not anywhere near full can you keep me on but I will be late... Hopefully not too late!

Aww crap I might be cutting it really fine to be involved in this... I certainly won't be home for 7pm. As we are not anywhere near full can you keep me on but I will be late... Hopefully not too late!
Sure, not a problem mate - I'll keep you on the sign-up list. :thumbsup: Regarding the grid not being full, it's a real shame; I would have expected more people to be interested... :(

Sure, not a problem mate - I'll keep you on the sign-up list. :thumbsup: Regarding the grid not being full, it's a real shame; I would have expected more people to be interested... :(
Yeh.... Seems like only flat 6 gets the big grids! Btw did you see my video of the ai driving over an invisible landmine? Hopefully this won't happen in the actual race!

Perhaps Flat6 could be added as a third class for the next WEC event. The ALMS had a Porsche cup class so it wouldn't be that weird. Not sure if the usual Flat6 fans care to drive the car in a multiclass or endurance race but it could possibly boost the grid a bit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back