rF2 1.5h WEC @ Daytona Road Course (Night Race) - Friday 12th February 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yeh.... Seems like only flat 6 gets the big grids! Btw did you see my video of the ai driving over an invisible landmine? Hopefully this won't happen in the actual race!
I just had a similar glitch with the Lola but at the ISI Silverstone. Seemed like something just launched the rear end into the air. This happened to me twice at the exact same place, but many other times it was fine.

Yeh.... Seems like only flat 6 gets the big grids! Btw did you see my video of the ai driving over an invisible landmine? Hopefully this won't happen in the actual race!

I just had a similar glitch with the Lola but at the ISI Silverstone. Seemed like something just launched the rear end into the air. This happened to me twice at the exact same place, but many other times it was fine.

My guess is that there is a (substantial) bump in a road and the car is sitting too low to the ground / contact box is too large, and upon impact it's unfortunately launching the car into the air. The only way in which to avoid this is to increase the ride hide. Sorry guys. :unsure:

Sry sign me out pls :( Got a bad cold unable the race 90 min.

lgfxsbwu.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back