rF2 1.5h GT3 CLUB @ Salem Valley - Sat 17th Jan

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Daiman Patel ,

If sign ups keep on growing, maybe it's best to do a manual formation lap after the recon lap/gridding process.
So lap 1 will be the formation lap (no overtaking in lap 1) and then a single file rolling start.

I'm happy to do the formation lap with the safety-car. :thumbsup: Because i've to go to work halve way the race. :cry:

@Daiman Patel ,

If sign ups keep on growing, maybe it's best to do a manual formation lap after the recon lap/gridding process.
So lap 1 will be the formation lap (no overtaking in lap 1) and then a single file rolling start.

I'm happy to do the formation lap with the safety-car. :thumbsup: Because i've to go to work halve way the race. :cry:

OK, cool. That sounds like a good plan to me - it's what we did for a couple of the previous GT3 Club races. :D

However, I still can't remember how we got the formation lap (with a manual safety car) to work at Laguna Seca and Bathurst, or in last year's Clio league, and it's really bugging me. :cautious:

It's a shame that you won't be able to join us for the race. Hopefully next time though... ;) Out of curiosity, is re-joining enabled? Now that Build 910 has been released I presume this feature has once again been fixed (and that we'll be updating before next week). :rolleyes:

Sign me up as a maybe, hate missing these 1.5h gt3 club events they usually provide some great racing. Now to pick if i should use the 911 or the R8

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back