0.8.5 Update

Nothing interesting with 24 E30s at Nurburgring.
min settings: 33fps on the grid
all except 8x AA: 33fps on the grid
max settings: 16fps on the grid
None of the other settings change my framerate, I'm CPU limited until that 8xAA takes over. Which is a matter of GPU memory, I believe.

Stereo, he's more interested in trying to show you how poorly AC runs with a 24 car grid that hardly no one runs. A 12 car grid in AC is more than enough for the tracks that we're given to race on at the moment. Its a tired argument but its what he enjoys doing here on this forum. Just wait until he tells you that his PC is the ultimate gaming machine!

Last edited:
Hmm, just to give you something to compare to, i have an i7 950 @ stock clocks , GTX780, triple screen 5760x1200 everything full except blur which is disabled in triples,FXAA, which sucks ballz, 3faces and medium quality cubes and i can get 57fps MINIMUM on a race with 22 cars @ Vallelunga (starting 22nd) for example. I dont run VSYNC and during the race i have around 70fps.

Forgot to mention i am also running sweetfx injector which costs about 10fps.

He's more interested in trying to show you how poorly AC runs with a 24 car grid that hardly no one runs. A 12 car grid in AC is more than enough for the tracks that we're given to race on at the moment. Its a tired argument but its what he enjoys doing here on this forum. Just wait until he tells you that his PC is the ultimate gaming machine!
Yeah, the mythical DUAL TITANS! That have never materialized any real numbers. :D

3.000 dollars or euros for 3 GFX cards that will probably never work correctly in more than 1% of the games released :(

I would get a servo motor steering wheel instead of the 2 titans :D , it will also help me lose some weight :)

My GF : WHATS THIS? !
Me : Its my new exercise instrument, look how much i sweat trying to keep the car on track. :D

3.000 dollars or euros for 3 GFX cards that will probably never work correctly in more than 1% of the games released :(

I would get a servo motor steering wheel instead of the 2 titans :D , it will also help me lose some weight :)

My GF : WHATS THIS? !
Me : Its my new exercise instrument, look how much i sweat trying to keep the car on track. :D
The day that I can afford a servo wheel... sigh If only I had a wheel that could break my wrists! :inlove:

Yeah i know, i was thinking, do servo wheel owners run those at full juice ? Because i think they would be in a disadvantage since it would be really hard to complete a race.

My guess is they run them at 20% but get extra awesomesauce fidelity in the FFB... anyone using one in here? :)

Yeah i know, i was thinking, do servo wheel owners run those at full juice ? Because i think they would be in a disadvantage since it would be really hard to complete a race.

My guess is they run them at 20% but get extra awesomesauce fidelity in the FFB... anyone using one in here? :)
Oh God no! The motor the Bodnar wheel uses is capable of more than torque than a person can really deal with, but its limited so you don't hurt yourself. If you're interested in knowing more, this guy has a great multi-part review of the Bodnar wheel that'll make you drool.

Yeah, no harm though.

I'm expecting online to have better framerates and never make up grids of 24 anyway...

While I understand some people's concerns about performance with a 24 car grid, the tracks we have thus far are not even practical for 24 cars anyway. A 12 car grid is pretty packed and provides plenty of challenge and far less chance of getting in a terrible AI accident.

Nothing interesting with 24 E30s at Nurburgring.
min settings: 33fps on the grid
all except 8x AA: 33fps on the grid
max settings: 16fps on the grid
None of the other settings change my framerate, I'm CPU limited until that 8xAA takes over. Which is a matter of GPU memory, I believe.

No you're not limited, the game is.
...and to all my fans in the forum: yes my rig is the ultimate machine:) and i'm glad!!!

Currently on an i7 4820K and a GTX 760. If I have little to no issues, someone with 3 Titans, presumably an X79 6-core i7 to feed them, and a proportional 32GB of RAM should be able to take a Sunday stroll at 7680x1440...

I'm sorry, but until I see a CPU-Z screenshot with confirmation, I'm not going to believe the claim. :cautious:

I have an i5 3750K and a GTX 660 (overclocked) and I can run AC perfectly fine with a 26 car grid @ Monza. High settings. The lowest setting I have is cube maps on low and FPF on 3. But AF is x16 AA is x8 FXAA is x1 (because anything other than that makes the game a bit blurry).

I Just finished a 12 car 312T race at IMOLA with the new .87 update. My FPS doesn't dip or turn into a slideshow anymore in the S TURN towards the end of the track. Great job Kunos!! and i noticed all my 8 cores on my 3770K are a bit more spread out. What a great race now that this game is starting to run smoother. Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.