0.6 WILD speculation

Jesus Christ man, did someone spike your nighttime Coco Pops?? You've just went absolutely mental at the mere suggestion by someone totally unconnected to the dev team that there may be a possibility the update may not come tomorrow, and you've done this a full day

I was speculating, isn't this a speculation thread !? Wow god forbid you say anything negative towards Kunos even if it does make sens and it's rational...

Updates are just that updates.

They do not need to contain any new material at all.

AI could be updated, tracks could be given a small tweak and updated, lighting could be updated.....etc etc, I'm sure you get my drift.....(not that I can drift for toffee) :roflmao:

No teasers could just mean the update could be of something already present within the game thus far. Personally I would just prefer to get the update without knowing it was coming, or have an idea of what it could be.....be like Christmas by getting a little pressie from Kunos every now and again as a surprise.:barefoot:

Hahahahah that Trevor guy is a laugh, oh man I've got tears in my eyes.

" I was simply speculating on the fact if tomorrow there wasn't any update, that it would be a "crime" because it would mean they didn't honored their contract ( yes contract, written in white on black upon purchase)."

image.jpg

OK ..... everybody can stop trolling each other now, and get back on topic in a reasonably calm way.

I have suggested through my edits that there is something else you can eat, which is only slightly better than the original item mentioned earlier in this thread ..... :thumbsup:

@Tr3voRR Please keep it calm, suggest something more edible, and cut out the racial stereotypes (Poles, Arabs etc.).

Thanks

Last edited:
They certainly stated that they would aim to provide an update every two weeks. But it was by no means in the form of a written contract. Lol

Trevor is just making up a load of BS to support his moot argument.

• Deleted member 151827

What is sad for me is if we do get an update tomorrow, that would mean Kunos has had enough of the criticism. We sim racers should be more of a family not enemies! I like it when Kunos is involved with the community. It would be a shame if the negative people caused them to be disengaged! :(

OK ..... everybody can stop trolling each other now, and get back on topic in a reasonably calm way.

I have suggested through my edits that there is something else you can eat, which is only slightly better than the original item mentioned earlier in this thread ..... :thumbsup:

@Tr3voRR Please keep it calm, suggest something more edible, and cut out the racial stereotypes (Poles, Arabs etc.).

Thanks

What no :S it's nothing racial... it's an expression

They certainly stated that they would aim to provide an update every two weeks. But it was by no means in the form of a written contract. Lol

Trevor is just making up a load of BS to support his moot argument.

1st of I am speculating, 2nd I am not making anything up, if you bought the game, you would see it's clearly stated in white on black on steam !

Jesus Christ man, did someone spike your nighttime Coco Pops?? You've just went absolutely mental at the mere suggestion by someone totally unconnected to the dev team that there may be a possibility the update may not come tomorrow, and you've done this a full day before the update is even due out??? Am I summing this up correctly??

mod edited

I suggest you to read again, this is based on speculation, it's all "if"

1st of I am speculating, 2nd I am not making anything up, if you bought the game, you would see it's clearly stated in white on black on steam !
White and black does not equal a contract.... It equals some white text on a black background. They never promised, they just said that they would. Let me ask a question: Do you always keep your word no matter the circumstances? I didn't think so.
Just my 2c ;)

Most countries have these sort of 'expressions', but it doesn't mean it's correct to say them in public on an international forum ........

Think about your audience, and modify your way of expressing yourself to suit that audience is all I am suggesting.

My girlfriend is Arab.... there is absolutely nothing wrong in the expression I used. Apparently today is the day I get ganged up on... my initial post was based on pure speculation and it was rational based upon that. Also I don't see how it's wrong to be mad IF someone doesn't honor their commitment....it's not like I was expecting something out of the blue.

White and black does not equal a contract.... It equals some white text on a black background. They never promised, they just said that they would. Let me ask a question: Do you always keep your word no matter the circumstances? I didn't think so.
Just my 2c ;)

So basically you just said no contract in the world should be honored....based upon no one can always commit :S

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back