0.6 WILD speculation

Is it so hard to believe that people who are so happy with this product are willing to be lenient when it's obvious that Kunos, a 10 man team, are working their butts off? Obviously people are happy with Kunos despite a delay (which isn't even confirmed yet.) It's my opinion that you shouldn't go psycho just because someone pressed the little dislike button. It's not that big a deal. I love using the dislike and disagree button, and I hope that after your inevitable ban, you ease up about it.

ban... wow yeah really ? zero freedom of speech :S great, maybe we should all agree with one and another !!! bobo lala ralala

• Deleted member 151827

A lot of people are gonna log on to all these posts and be let down that it was just about someone going off for no reason. Sad!

yes eat KFC ! how about discussing instead of simply clicking the "dislike button" how could you disagree with what I said ? my outburst is not childish !! I am a consumer !! I paid for a product, which means I should get that product has promised !!! they said an update every two week upon purchase, ffs are you stupid ? are you that stuck in your fandom...

If there's any game that I'm fan of it's GSC, thank you very much.

That's all from me to you as I'm not interested of mental cases.

mod edited

Last edited by a moderator:
45441077.jpg

Awesome guy, just make fun great ;) Basically anyone could cheat you has long you believe everything is worth it lol... if you got a girlfriend or married, I would advise you to be aware, clearly you're naive and we could sell you a piece of chicken (KFC) ;) but I am sure your know the saying.

mod edited

• Deleted member 151827

Just remember when it's all said and done guy. This forum will never be the same for you. When others are posting about the great stuff Kunos is releasing with all the fun that goes along with that you will never be thought of the same again. I would be trying to repair those bridges your burning before they fall down.

Just remember when it's all said and done guy. This forum will never be the same for you. When others are posting about the great stuff Kunos is releasing with all the fun that goes along with that you will never be thought of the same again. I would be trying to repair those bridges your burning before they fall down.
true very true, but if you actually take a second too understand my initial post, you would see I was not crazy

yes eat KFC ! how about discussing instead of simply clicking the "dislike button" how could you disagree with what I said ? my outburst is not childish !! I am a consumer !! I paid for a product, which means I should get that product has promised !!! they said an update every two week upon purchase, ffs are you stupid ? are you that stuck in your fandom...

Wow dude!! I didn't realize it was Saturday and an update had been missed....oh wait, what's that, it's not even Friday yet? Not sure how you aren't in Simberia yet but how about waiting until at least Saturday to start crying?

How about drying your tears and doing a little research? Over in the official forums there are a couple of issues that have been marked as "fixed" and Aris told the people in those threads that fixes would be rolled out in the next update...fixes such as no more landmines and we should be able to spin out the AI instead of having them be unmovable...

You say your outburst isn't childish despite the fact you are making said outburst a day before the update is due and not a day after.....

mod edited

Maybe I'm just naturally a pessimist but I read "car/track updates every two weeks" as a maximum rate of adding new content. You don't have to check for AC updates on a Tuesday, because it'll never offer new cars then - only on every second Friday.

There are quite a lot of bugs being marked fixed at the AC forums so I'm not really worried about the game making progress, maybe the guy who publishes hype is just trying some new strategies to see what makes less people angry.

I'm still expecting some new car or other tomorrow, but I won't be particularly mad if it's entirely "the AI won't ram you and the kerbs are safer to drive on". I was mostly trying the Abarth 500 because I'm a bad driver & also more familiar with Magione, but having done some more laps with the super-cars, those guys are real jerks about driving straight through you.

...sell you a piece of Chicken (KFC) ...

Oh dear, i hope this is just a case of bad grammar.

Whatever the case, it might be a good idea to refrain from making comments about other users families, girlfriends or nationality.

I take part in three early access projects, and despite Kunos being the smallest team, the updates come in three times as fast as in the other games. Not much to complain so far as i'm concerned and I can't believe people seriously expected the guys to work over christmas and new year.

mod edited

OMG THIS IS TYPICAL "telephone person" as we say in french, I don't KNOW HOW TO SAY IN ENGLISH. But my gosh you guys took it the wrong way off what I said !!! What I said is based on speculation (what the topîc of this thread is based on I want to add) so HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO MY INITIAL TOPIC AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

want to talk about childish !! how about the ganging up on me, whitout even knowing what i first said you bunch of hypocrits !!!! I love kunos work and I never ranted on stuff I would love them to put in the game and even less bitch about AI. I was simply speculating on the fact if tomorow there wasn'T any update, that it would be a "crime" because it would mean they didn't honored their contract ( yes contract, written in white on black upon purchase).

mod edited

Jesus Christ man, did someone spike your nighttime Coco Pops?? You've just went absolutely mental at the mere suggestion by someone totally unconnected to the dev team that there may be a possibility the update may not come tomorrow, and you've done this a full day before the update is even due out??? Am I summing this up correctly??

mod edited

OMG THIS IS TYPICAL "telephone person" as we say in french, I don't KNOW HOW TO SAY IN ENGLISH. But my gosh you guys took it the wrong way off what I said !!! What I said is based on speculation (what the topîc of this thread is based on I want to add) so HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO MY INITIAL TOPIC AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

want to talk about childish !! how about the ganging up on me, whitout even knowing what i first said you bunch of hypocrits !!!! I love kunos work and I never ranted on stuff I would love them to put in the game and even less bitch about AI. I was simply speculating on the fact if tomorrow there wasn't any update, that it would be a "crime" because it would mean they didn't honored their contract ( yes contract, written in white on black upon purchase).

Jesus Christ man, did someone spike your nighttime Coco Pops?? You've just went absolutely mental at the mere suggestion by someone totally unconnected to the dev team that there may be a possibility the update may not come tomorrow, and you've done this a full day before the update is even due out??? Am I summing this up correctly??

mod edited

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back