0.6 WILD speculation

Well I am not going to argue semantics with you ..........

Stick to the topic and you'll be fine. The same goes for all here, less aggression, more debate/opinion

Honestly there's nothing to argue about, it's an expression... nothing racial about it at all. Matter of the fact let me explain to you what the expression means : basically it mean, when someone says something and that sentence is taken from person to person and at the end of it, it's all modified from being passed around and each person adding or changing the initial sentence. Anyways, I am a big fan of AC, bought it since day one and I have never complained on their forum or FB page. I am subscribed to Marco's FB and Kumos FB. I was only saying, that if tomorrow there wasn't an update, that it would be BS and wrong off them to do that to us, because upon purchase they said we would get an update every two week. Now how me saying that is bad :S as a consumer shouldn't I expect them to honor their commitment ? Also please... I know all about waiting and not knowing when an update will come up, I bought rFactor 2 ! ISI are the worse lol, but hey I have never complained about it.

So basically you just said no contract in the world should be honored....based upon no one can always commit :S
What's with the contract being brought up time and time again. There WAS NO CONTRACT THAT STATED "We promise to give biweekly updates until V1.0" It was never said. Unless everything said is a contract to you, then their is no reasoning to your argument.

Now if English isn't your native language and you don't fully understand what a contract is in English, then I understand. Otherwise, nope....

Sorry for the obnoxious use of all caps....

We have a great game already, if there is nothing but AI tweaks tomorrow I will be happy, if there is nothing at all tomorrow I will be happy. I can't understand the emnity from some users/customers against the people who work hard to provide them with the software that supports their hobby. Please gents try to appreiciate what we have here, and stop this community from alienating potential new members and old members alike with your entitled c**p. No-one is entitled to own the most realist driving sim in the world for £22 with guaranteed updates every two weeks with the content and fixes that you personally want. I myself am working towards moving into development and I can't imagine having to deal with all the unnessecary negative feedback that Kunos are putting up with, maybe it goes with the territory, or maybe some people need to grow up and appreciate that making a piece of software like this needs a lot of work and some cooporation.
Lets let this needless animosity be put to bed, and our passions be put towards making both this sim and this community better.
Sincerely
Boko.

Also, if it's you're just "speculating", why are you getting so angry over this?

My bet is they most probably will release an update tomorrow. Just because they haven't advertised it doesn't mean that an update isn't coming.

I "WAIALD" speculate we will get at least 1 new car,several different updates but i cant think of any track...might be none,but the sole AI update and more events opened with them or single race where everyone can chose what car to play (official,not modded) the same goes for AI,double,maybe we will see 24 AI :)

But you are such a great man that you sent me pm just sayin "eat KFC". That is pathetic.

Not a fanboy of anything btw, just reacting your completely ridicilous and childish outburst.

/offtopic

mod edited

Eating Kfc is almost as bad as eating (Insert rhyming word here= Hit) :D

This thread is so comical. So many spoiled brats in one thread. Yes mainly you Tr3voRR.

Holy balls. I leave the forum for 1 night, go out to the pub, get **** faced and have heated political & legal debates with other passionate, sometimes aggressive drunk people, come back and all the sober people have been having a fight. Theres something wrong when the drunk people have less bruises than the sober ones.

To Trevor: I'm not familiar with French consumer laws & have no intention of ever getting familiar with them. I'm a qualified barrister under Irish common law. You are claiming a breach of contract. In Ireland & the UK the update interval would be considered a warranty not a term. Even if it were considered a term a failure by KS to deliver a single update at this 2 week interval would not be considered a fundamental breach of an underlying term of the contract. End of. You have no case at least under common law. Go speak to your French advocate. Perhaps you'll take a less abusive tone with him/her but I doubt it.

I am calling on the mods to ban Trevor, not on the basis he said something I don't agree with but the fact its clear he's abusing others here, both on thread & using & misusing the PM system to abuse. Its not acceptable behaviour imho.

I would just like to clarify something on that bloke Trevs behalf, regarding his "Polish Turd" comment, in the context of the sentence it was used in to me it was sort of fairly obvious he meant to say "Polished Turd", a rather harmless and it seems widely used phrase across Europe, nay, the world?.
I do agree he was a bit of plank jumping the gun a day too early, but watching the "Racism Bandwagon" being leaped on to off the back of a typo was equally as uncomfortable to witness.

Speculation: For me the main thing would be a way to dial my G25 in a bit better, I just cannot get it to be less twitchy.

Back on topic. For me I'd love to see some sound improvements in AC 0.60. I've just watched the latest PS4 Drive Club trailer & as much as I hate to say it I'm really impressed with the sounds. Really deep throaty aggressive growl from the cars. Would really make my Buttkicker kick butt. Just exclaimed 'hell yeah' on hearing it. Please KS, some of this. Cheers.

They were a bit too late for the transport of the update, truck is already gone :roflmao::roflmao:

Just a joke ! everyone has some delay sometimes or regularly for some of us.
A delay always may happen to anyone.

Delay or surprise ? ... we cannot know this time.
A friday may become a saturday or sunday ... better wait a bit than something wrong not settled just because of lack of time. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 152 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%