0.6 WILD speculation

I'm cool with the animations not being in place by 1.0 but I highly doubt, with what they have given us so far that a basic pit option to refuel and get new tires won't be included in 1.0.

I freaking love this sim!

Last edited:
I'm cool with the animations not being in place by 1.0 but I highly doubt, with what they have given us so far that a basic potato option to Tele and new tires won't included in 1.0.

I freaking love this sim!
I also hope for some form of 'basic potato' to be included in 1.0. What modern racing sim would be complete without at least a basic potato. :)

(Sorry I'm Irish. The word potato sends us off in mad semantic directions). Go potato.

putting the old tyre model back on is what i want, the last update has totally killed the enjoyment of racing the cars, they feel unconnected too the surface and it like the cars have tc on even when you turn it off, the super cars wer great fun putting the power on exiting a corner and had to watch for too much throttle or the wheels would spin up, they have lost that after that tyre update

putting the old tyre model back on is what i want, the last update has totally killed the enjoyment of racing the cars, they feel unconnected too the surface and it like the cars have tc on even when you turn it off, the super cars wer great fun putting the power on exiting a corner and had to watch for too much throttle or the wheels would spin up, they have lost that after that tyre update
Directly after the last two updates I also thought I wouldn`t like it, but mainly because it felt different than before :)
After readjusting I can say that the overall experience has improved A LOT !!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.