0.6 WILD speculation

There are already more then enough cars in the game, and of them only a few that is really interesting to drive.
With the exception of the coming McLaren P1 and LaFerrari I would be happy as it is. What we need is some more tracks, (all the F1 tracks would be nice ;)) and multiplayer.

There are already more then enough cars in the game, and of them only a few that is really interesting to drive.
With the exception of the coming McLaren P1 and LaFerrari I would be happy as it is. What we need is some more tracks, (all the F1 tracks would be nice ;)) and multiplayer.

Hmm... I partially agree. I agree that more tracks are probably the issue moving forward from version 1.0 and the first DLC. Why? Because 1.0+DLC 1 really contains a great selection of cars across a wide spectrum of race and street options. However, that doesn't mean more cars over time couldn't add a lot of value too. We still aren't sure of the cars that will populate the first DLC but I am sure that the list of 10 will not cover everyone's favorite :) .

We do have a few great tracks coming-- Nurburgring GP and SPA being highlights for v1.0 and then of course the Nordschleife in the DLC. That will give you two more modern F1 tracks to add to Monza and Silverstone. Personally, I can think of a lot of non F1 tracks that are superior for the majority of AC's car list than the rest of the full F1 track list. Of course, I would still place Suzuka and COTA near the top of the desired tracks and if you twist my arm I'll agree to Barcelona too :) .

So DLC v2 might look like Suzuka and a recent F1 car...

Ah, I almost forgot about Spa....yeah that one I 'm really looking forward to be driving on :cool:

As for F1 tracks I agree that not all of them are great but some I really, really would like to have. Montreal,
Interlagos and Austin just to name a few. :)

I know it is impossible but the dream would to have all 2013 F1's in Assetto...I am sure they also would be a dream to drive in a proper sim as opposed to what we have had to deal with before...not gonna mention any particular games. ;)

Every new update I´m eagerly waiting for the tease of the MP4-12C GT3 and the T125 on their facebook page so I could finally drive them, but it never comes... so frustrating! :(:D

Hoping for new AI events aswell! Always great to have some actual racing environment even though I love trying to improve my laptimes over and over using the RSR app. :roflmao:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 151827

Honestly i would be happy to just loose a little bit of understeer. Not a lot just a little.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back