- Kick user, Restart session, Skip session voting system implemented
- Chat python functions exposed
- Multiplayer Collisions improvements
- Some CPU performance improvements
- UI improvements
- Race control panel in pits menu
- AI Fixes
- Added "display recently joined servers" filter to server list
- Default launcher theme: extra sanitization for URI-unfriendly characters in content folder paths"

:giggle: Clearly has never watched Top Gear

A 2L Turbo charged 4 cylinder engine that produces 265 bhp, and lapped the Nordschleife in 8:07. Which is by far the fastest ever lap by a front wheel drive car.
Annnnnd, it can do 7L/100km.

Doesn't get more hot hatch than that.

I've properly abused a few hot hatches (Scirocco R, Golf GTD, Leon FR and pretty much every 1 series apart from the 1M) and the Megane Cup version is for sure the hottest.
It follows the front wheels like they're glued to the road (with proper lift off oversteer), i'd say almost too nervously for a normal person, but fantastic fun if you like driving. :).

7 litres sounds like utopia though, i didn't do a fuel saving run but if properly flooring it you can literally watch the fuel gauge move.
At 200km/h it needs twice the fuel my trusty 118d's need.

Since we don't pay for gas in AC though, this would also be my first choice for a modern hot-hatch.

Edit: Is there an update planned for AC tonight?

I've properly abused a few hot hatches (Scirocco R, Golf GTD, Leon FR and pretty much every 1 series apart from the 1M) and the Megane Cup version is for sure the hottest.
It follows the front wheels like they're glued to the road (with proper lift off oversteer), i'd say almost too nervously for a normal person, but fantastic fun if you like driving. :).

7 litres sounds like utopia though, i didn't do a fuel saving run but if properly flooring it you can literally watch the fuel gauge move.
At 200km/h it needs twice the fuel my trusty 118d's need.

Since we don't pay for gas in AC though, this would also be my first choice for a modern hot-hatch.

Edit: Is there an update planned for AC tonight?
I don't think we're getting one since we got one last week.

:giggle: Clearly has never watched Top Gear

A 2L Turbo charged 4 cylinder engine that produces 265 bhp, and lapped the Nordschleife in 8:07. Which is by far the fastest ever lap by a front wheel drive car.
Annnnnd, it can do 7L/100km.

Doesn't get more hot hatch than that.

I am sorry, but the new Seat Leon Cupra has set the new record for front wheel drive cars on the Nordschleife with 7:58.4 ;)

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/News/S...Cupra-280-breaks-Nurburgring-lap-record-2014/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back