- Kick user, Restart session, Skip session voting system implemented
- Chat python functions exposed
- Multiplayer Collisions improvements
- Some CPU performance improvements
- UI improvements
- Race control panel in pits menu
- AI Fixes
- Added "display recently joined servers" filter to server list
- Default launcher theme: extra sanitization for URI-unfriendly characters in content folder paths"

If its any consolation I saw what you put before the mod edit, and lol'd. :)

We really need someone, someone with like, err, like a super computer with more GPU processing power than Dreamworks or something to come and give us an impartial, well balanced assessment of this latest incremental build.

I have strong faith that a person just like that will most certainly be along soon to tell us how poorly optimized this game is.

"0.10 now live"
It will go to version 0.10.0, 0.11.0, 0.12.0 etc etc.

48279_5cf21a1efa77a5aaef97e87776724712.jpeg

:p

Can someone say, what's the difference between 0.1 and 0.10? It is the same number. :D
Oh come on, how many times can we explain that.
It's not a real number, it's just a software version. It's common between programmers to start from 0.1, then go to 0.2 and after 0.9 you can hop to 0.10, 0.11 and so on. Also, you can use sub-versions, like 0.9.5.

The server improvements are nice if you run public rooms. For dedicated servers for closed sessions no improvements are there.

We still can't kick people from the booking list so again tons and tons of manual work needs to be done for each race pm'ing passwords and such.

I have never worked with such a difficult server.exe in my life to be brutally honest and i can only pray that it will eventually all be the same as on easy to use gmotor dedicated servers as this system is literally wearing me out.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%