- May and June content and game updates revealed.
- MotoE and Red Bull Rookies Cup set to be introduced.
Having already shipped to pretty widespread approval from the bike racing game community, Milestone have committed to further expanding the gameplay experience within their latest offering, with plans in place to introduce two further categories of racing in the form of the frantic Red Bull Rookies Cup and the surprisingly impressive electric MotoE Series. Further to these two new content items, the next two months are also set to see the introduction of the new bike retreval feature, further updates to reflect the changes of the in progress new racing season, controller and camera adjustment options and a few other goodies, as listed in full below.
- Updating MotoGP™ Category: bikes model, liveries, suit and accessories
- Adding Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup
- Editable Camera Angle: players are able to personalize and create a camera angle that will perfectly suit their driving style
- Updating Moto3™ Category: bikes model, liveries, suit and accessories
- Editable Controller’s settings: players are now able to personalize their experience, modifying options and input reactions of their controller.
- Updating Moto2™ Category: bikes model, liveries, suit and accessories
- Adding Bike Retrieval in online multiplayer: the feature is now available even in online game modes.
- Adding MotoE™ Category
- Adding “Join in progress” in online multiplayer: with this update, players will now instantly joining qualifying sessions that are already started, instead of waiting as spectator
- Adding Wet Suit: same as the reality, riders will use Wet Suit in case of raining sessions.