Fordie has doing everything in this update so thank him and his friends. Thanks Fordie, may you be blessed with 1000 babies.
Well here you go. I have done as much as I can with the info that is available. Due to the year, there is just no available data for the 1993 Model, although the 1994/1995 model, which is the same chassis, same dimensions, just RML made it and they changed the engine layout (reversed it). that is all the difference.
So I am sorry to say, some of it has been guess work, but, it does feel really good to drive, it has a little more power now, and more grip. as I would expect for a Touring car. We have looked at laptimes at tracks, that have no changed, and I am as close as I can get without real data.
I am sorry this is not precise data, but after 2wks of research with fellow AC drivers, the info is just not available.
Again sorry this is not spot on, but I have done the best I can.
- Total gearing ratio re-dun so best is set as default
- Suspension sorted, so no clipping in the body work when steering full lock, left and right.
- Camera's (F1) all done (cockpit, bonnet and Bumper Cam)
- Camera's (F6) all re-done by Fordman, and there is 6 different views (taking reference pictures from real footage)
- Sounds ( they are good)
- Black Rim in HQ with Rim Blur, added extra. You will see a folder called Black Rims. Just overwrite the original files.
- Sorted out the various issues within the skins and Tiff will actually drive his car.
- Changed limiter to reflect the real car
- templates are in the car directory, no point having two downloads
- Ai is now up to date, expect them to be way faster
- Changed previews so that the car is centered instead of being to the right side of the picture
- Removed silly skin
- Got sick.