Trained Monkey Modding team presents Skoda 130 RS!
"The legend", "Porsche of the East", and "Dream car of our fathers" are just a few nicknames of this amazing piece of art on wheels. Everyone from former Czechoslovakia knows about this car. Designed in 1975 and created with the help of modern technologies like IBM computer, it won numerous events like the famous Rally Monte Carlo in its category. Awesome handling, awesome speed, we couldn't leave it a thing of the past...
In real life, almost every owner of this legendary car did some modifications to it. We decided to make the factory version, which is a little slower, but still pleasant to drive. With the weight of 720kg, the 1.3L engine makes wonders with it.
- two versions of this legendary car in one mod – circuit version and rally version, each with own custom physics and behavior
- reworked the whole mesh to fit original dimensions
- Updated interior to fit the factory version
- Used all possible features of Assetto Corsa and Shader patch
- Working rear lights
- Working turn lights
- Working odometer on the dashboard
- Animated suspension
- Animated shifter
- Animated engine pulleys
- Animated rear trunk (CM only)
- Working wipers and rain support
- Car physics consulted with real car owners
- Car specs set to factory version
- Real skins from real Czechoslovak drivers (thx Racingtech CZ)
Big thanks to AHTOAH for 3D model and for the permission to use and modify it, thanks to Racingtech CZ for awesome skinpack, big “Thanks” to Kunos for their Ford Escort 1600 and AR GTA sounds all people which encouraged us and helped with feedback and testing.
What's new in version 1.1
This update contains not only fixes of reported bugs but also some small improvements in overal texture and material quality. Now all issues related to automatic shifting should be fixed. There is still some work planned for the future to improve the mod a little more, stay tuned
For more info about this mod, our other mods or the modding team, check our new webpage!