• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Cars Skoda 130 RS 1.11

Czechoslovak legend is back...

1. Fuzo

Fuzo
    TM-Modding Premium

Ratings:
    +311
    Fuzo submitted a new resource:

Skoda 130 RS - Czechoslovak legend is back...

Read more about this resource...

• Love Love x 7
  2. CC

CC
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,303
    Just downloaded this looks fantastic, no time to play it tonight but ill come back tomorrow after a nice stint,
    great work! :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kyuubeey

Kyuubeey

Ratings:
    +583
    I see you guys made the rear trailing arm using STRUT. If it's really a trailing arm and doesn't actually behave like a strut in that geometry, I'd suggest you use DWB and graph the camber and toe curve properly, then lower the assembly to reach the real roll center, adjust for anti-forces in AC then try to match curves/whatever you deem important.

But if it's really a normal (semi) trailing and you did it like this, I guess it's cute. :roflmao:

4. Rogerbee

Rogerbee

Ratings:
    +68
    Fun car to drive, but, the autoshift needs fixing. To do so, open drivetrain.ini and delete the autoshift values.

5. Fuzo

Fuzo
    TM-Modding Premium

Ratings:
    +311
    to use autoshift is a blasphemy on this kind of car :D but sure we will check it out ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. axeracing

axeracing

Ratings:
    +3
    I can't figure out why the ai won't complete an upshift on this one. Tried all of my normal fixes to no avail. Anyone?

7. Fuzo

Fuzo
    TM-Modding Premium

Ratings:
    +311
    would you please send me a little more detailed description of the issue to PM? I am interested mostly in session and assistants settings...

8. zehazoltan

zehazoltan

Ratings:
    +1
    i'm shamelessly enoying this, thanks!
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rogerbee

Rogerbee

Ratings:
    +68
    Could be down to what I mentioned, delete the autoshift values from drivetrain.ini and see how you go.

10. Leonardo Ratafiá

Leonardo Ratafiá
    Premium

Ratings:
    +945
    hey guys, any thing in particular the Fabia on your website is not available to download here on rd?
    thanks

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  11. Fuzo

Fuzo
    TM-Modding Premium

Ratings:
    +311
    It was created just for fun for our local hillclimb championship and we didn't have much data to work with so it is not exactly accurate and its origin would be probably questioned here, I have no idea who is the original author and someone here could be offended.

• Like Like x 1
  12. axeracing

axeracing

Ratings:
    +3
    Oops! My fault. I changed the ai downshift value to 1080. Should have left it at 80. First time that has caused a problem! Lesson learned. I did change the limiter to 8500 and ai upshift value to 7500 successfully. Works good!

Didn't work. Thanks, though! Didn't know you could just delete those.

13. Rogerbee

Rogerbee

Ratings:
    +68
    Pity, yeah, you just have to open them in notepad. Also, if CM flags up a syntax error, you can fix those by opening the files in notepad++.

14. axeracing

axeracing

Ratings:
    +3
    By the way, the rear view mirror is backwards... :)

15. Fuzo

Fuzo
    TM-Modding Premium

Ratings:
    +311
    what is rear view mirror? you mean the mirror in the cockpit?

16. Fuzo

Fuzo
    TM-Modding Premium

Ratings:
    +311
    BTW @axeracing the downshift value in AI settings is in % not a exact value, 80 means 80% of upshift value. I am glad that you fixed your problem by editing our files but now when I will post an update it can happen again because what I did is what @Rogerbee sugested and it is working as it should. I am sorry that our mods have this kind of issues, but honestly, there is no one in our team or community who is using something "auto" to drive virtual car. Factory settings, "H" shifters, clutches... But we will focus more to this kind of issues in the future, I promise ;)

• Beer Beer x 1
  17. AccAkut

AccAkut
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Did you test the car in Ctrl-C mode? You should always do that :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Fuzo

Fuzo
    TM-Modding Premium

Ratings:
    +311
    sure, I did it as the last thing before release and there were no problems with AI or shifting at all.

• Like Like x 1
  19. axeracing

axeracing

Ratings:
    +3
    Yes. The left side of the mirror shows the right side of the track, and vice versa. When a car comes up to pass on the left, he goes by on the right! :confused:
    Actually, i was having problems with the ai not shifting. It happens with many mods. I have been learning how to fix these problems little by little. Usually changing the limiter and shift points fixes it. Now i learned something new about the ai downshift value. Thanks!

Great car, by the way. Love it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Taranta

Taranta

Ratings:
    +60
    This car is not recognized in RSR mod.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.