I have adjusted the look of the preview image for all the cars to correct some nitpicks I disliked of the original previews from Kunos.
The original previews from Kunos had a blue ambient light tint that distorted the car colors to much and the contrasts was to soft on some areas, especially the tires.
- Changed Perspective to show more of the car details
- Angled the front tires a bit to give it a more dynamic feel
- Added extra lights to brighten up Serveral parts of the car
- Removed the color tints of the light sources and reduced the overall ambient light.
- Here and there some minor adjustments to let it look as natural as possible
Feel free to adjust this preset to your linking.
- Use the pre-generated pack: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/retrolux-previews-pre-generated.19457/
- You can download the file here at Racedepatment or use the following link to get the setup file:
- Place the file the downloaded file under %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Presets\Custom Previews
- You need the asseto content manager to be able to update all car previews for asseto corsa.
- To generate them on the fly you need to go into menu "content" and select the "cars" tab. Select a random car and use the small arrow near the "update previews" button on the bottom.
- Choose this preset to get an realtime preview. The last setting that was shown in the realtime preview will be used when bulk generating all previews for the cars. Close the realtime preview.
- Click on a car name on the list on the left and press CTRL + A to select all cars and choose the desired action "Update Previews". You can also select a set of cars you want to update while holding SHIFT or CTRL like when selecting files in a file manager.
- This can take an hour. This depends on how powerful your computer is.