this is a small fix to get the app working on every machine. There was a problem in directkeys library which caused errors loading the app.
Big thanks to Albert McSaltens who fixed the problem.
there were a few people having problems with intelliboost caused by the keyboard library i used.
So i decided to switch over to ctypes which is commonly used by several apps.
this is a small but efficient update. I´ve changed the way the tool works. Now it should be easier to create good boost files for several cars.
With this version you configure the start distance and the remaining KERS level. Check out the readme for more information.