Resource icon

Apps intelliboost 0.71

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gallow24 submitted a new resource:

intelliboost - setup your own boost mapping for each car- track- combination

Hello Community,

today i want to present my new app.

What´s this app about?
With intelliboost you can create your own ERS delivery mapping for each car- track- combination. Therefore the driver creates a file containing start- and endpoints of boost sectors. Accordingly to this file, the app will activate the ERS.

So in the future it will be an additional step during setup development to create a track specific mapping.

The aim of the app is to bring this aspect of the reality to...

Read more about this resource...

How do you go about getting the start-end points for whatever track you're making a setup for?
Is there some telemetry info where you can get the track position for sections that you have +95% throttle. I watched the video and there's not really any hints of how to get the data.

I think you misunderstood.
You need to define the boost points on your own. This is a work you need to do on your own.
The tool will only boost when you pull the gas more than 95%. This is a feature to ensure you get boost when it's efficient. And in the pit it will not boost when you don't want the app to do this.

Very nice!

With this tool and bit of trial and error you can essentially optimize ERS with every track combo.

Watching this past weekend F1 race they were talking about de rate and Pat Symonds said they only need to run one lap around any track and they can calculate optimal ers use!

So basically I go around a track, look at the app to see the value the Lapdistance field gives me for when I want to start/stop ERS and then set those values in the file as STARTPOINT|ENDPOINT? Seems easy enough, although a bit fiddly perhaps, but looks like it would bring a new level of detail to cars with ERS :thumbsup:

Sorry for asking for more features only a few hours after release, but do you plan on expanding the functionality? Maybe the app could read the ERS active/inactive state and note down the Lapdistance value automatically? Maybe add a parameter to give less than 100% boost to use less energy, like the stock ERS presets do in certain situations?

Sorry for asking for more features only a few hours after release, but do you plan on expanding the functionality? Maybe the app could read the ERS active/inactive state and note down the Lapdistance value automatically? Maybe add a parameter to give less than 100% boost to use less energy, like the stock ERS presets do in certain situations?

It´s not possible for me to add a "trigger button" to give less than 100% boost. This is more complex and i don´t now how to simulate this kind of button with python.

A record option would be nice. I will take a look into this.

great app! maybe you can tweak the usage by alternating on and off quickly? so a very fast on/off will use a lot of battery but not 100%

It´s not possible for me to add a "trigger button" to give less than 100% boost. This is more complex and i don´t now how to simulate this kind of button with python.

A record option would be nice. I will take a look into this.

A record option would make this a really good app. Something where you could just run a hot lap and have it automatically record the positioning for parts where you're on +95% throttle.

A record option would make this a really good app. Something where you could just run a hot lap and have it automatically record the positioning for parts where you're on +95% throttle.
I think that would be too much (you drive nearly everywhere with 95%+ throttle), but maybe you drive around the track at walking speed and push a button where you want to give ERS

Great idea
Could you add a paramter where you can tell the app the percentaje of boost you want in that section of the track?
if i'm not wrong as it currently is it would give 100% boost on all sections raight?

Cleaning Python Cache in path apps/python/intelliboost/
Opening PyModule intelliboost
ERROR
PyModule :: Errors occurred loading intelliboost

[PY ERROR]: apps/python/intelliboost\intelliboost.py (9)
ERROR: Python ERROR LOADING MODULE :sys.path.append('apps/python/intelliboost')

any idea?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing