-> fixed the annoying bug that causes problems starting the tool. there were to ways to get a connection. either you startet the tool after the dedi or the tool became active when the first driver joined.
this is fixed now! just start fairracing whenever you want. now it tells you more reliable if everything is ok.
-> NEW: Drivers.XML: added a new function that publishes the driver names via ingame chat. the following apps will support the name changes:...
- improved the GUI implementation (fixed a problem when tool freezed)
- introduced of a log file, you can find it in the folder .\logs
- optimized the tolerance for more reliable detection of pit- entry/exit
- improved the of log- screen messages
- removed the function to kick a car when it hasn´t served a penalty, now it is logged for after- race decision
- improved ingame messages
- changed behaviour of the chat sending function to get better performance