=== BAHREIN UPDATE for F1 2017 Skins by AGUSTIN VIVO ===
This update includes:
- Ferrari sidepods without one of two "Singha" logos.
- Williams without "Martini" logos.
- McLaren without "Chandon" and "Johnnie Walker" logos.
- Force India without "Johnnie Walker" logos.
- Pascal Wehrlein's Sauber.
- Updated previews with Bahrein liveries.
- Helmets by Marco17_ok.
===== INSTALL =======
If you want to run only with Bahrein version of cars, you will need to
delete Antonio Giovinazzi's skin complete folder. If you don't, you will have three Saubers racing.
Then, extract new folders inside "Skins" folder in "rss_formula_hybrid_2017_s1 folder"
located in "Content > Cars" and replace everything.
=== IMPORTANT ===
If you have the updated 2.0 version of Formula Hybrid original mod, you will note that all drivers appear with yellow T-cam.
To fix it, extract the "2017_Detail_D" file inside ALL drivers' folders.
Remember, this skins are only for "F1 2017 Skins by AGUSTIN VIVO", based on Formula Hybrid mod by Race Sim Studio.
You can download the main skins here:
F1 2017 Bahrain update by Agustín Vivo 1.2
Bahrein GP Skins