Wheel settings after update

Peter

who cares
All the old control sets are terminated with the update.

The advised settings are 900° and 30 wheel lock, but we tested and used default wheel driver settings without damper and spring.

For example Thrustmaster T500 60%/100%/100%/0%/0% and TX 75%/100%/100%/0%/0%.

Logitech uses 270° default, so the wheel lock is set to 10 in game.
Feel free to change that to 900°/30.

All wheels that have 900° should use this from now on as a default setting.

The target for the team is to have an automatic rotation/lock for all wheels/cars in the future.

Palying with a g27 and waiting for a fix to play again.... raceroom FFB hotfix and DTM AI hotfix... too bad... I was enjoying the game much better after the update, got both the ADAC, the WTCC and all the other packs and was going to buy more vRP to be able to get the classic DTM content but as it stands....

Would getting a T300 be an upgrade though? I was under the impression the T300 is either the same as the T500 with different pedals or actually inferior. Maybe it's an impression I got from the pedals and the price.

Aside from that, I also would like a bit more feel at the wheel (without blasting my T500). I keep mine at 80%, 80% 80%, 0, 0 and in game I am at 70%. The wheel is plenty heavy, what I am missing is understeer/oversteer feeling of loss of traction.

The T300 is a better wheel than the T500 in most people's opinion, the pedals are a step backwards from the T500 pedals though.

Hi all,
With my G25 set with LeoBobnar stuff links to separate the Pedals and Shifter, using the Logitech profiler only with global device parameters (No specific profil for R3E) setup to
- 100% overall effects
- 0% for spring bound
- 0% for damper
- unticked the centering spring but the slider to 55%
- the rotation set by default to 200°
- and finaly authorize the game to adjust settings ticked,
as soon as I'm on the pit stop before driving in practice mode I just press the combined keys ALT+F and my Wheel rocks...It seems pressing the ALT+F keys bring the centering spring Logitech driver enable (here set at 55% althought unticked). It feels no center deadzone.
Ingame options I set the
- overall forces to 65%
- smoothing to 0%
- Steering forces to 70%
- Loose grip to 100%
- Mass on the nose 100%
- Lateral forces to 80%
- Steering rack to 0% .
All the others motor vibrations , curb, brakes to 20% and finaly clutch effect to 0%.

I made a total remapping R3E profil from scratch.

For info the patch fix is okay now but not published at this time.

Test it to know if you get the same good felling.
Warm regards
Gerard

Last edited:
When Devs fix the problem with Logitech Wheels?
https://www.facebook.com/Sector3studio
- Fixed a force feedback loss issue with Logitech steering wheels.
- Fixed rearview camera clipping on Honda Civic by changing ride height.
- Tweaked Honda civic default car setup to compensate the ride height change.
- Corrected rideheight on WTCC cars.
- Tweaked AI on Hungaroring.
- Added WTCC 2013 driver avatars.
- Fixed an issue with update profile functionality that was causing login processing error for some users.
- Fixed an issue where user was not returning to the individual content after exiting test drive.
- Fixed an issue with leaderboard updater sometimes skipping updated leaderboard entries.

Hi all,
With my G25 set with LeoBobnar stuff links to separate the Pedals and Shifter, using the Logitech profiler only with global device parameters (No specific profil for R3E) setup to
- 100% overall effects
- 0% for spring bound
- 0% for damper
- unticked the centering spring but the slider to 55%
- the rotation set by default to 200°
- and finaly authorize the game to adjust settings ticked,
as soon as I'm on the pit stop before driving in practice mode I just press the combined keys ALT+F and my Wheel rocks...It seems pressing the ALT+F keys bring the centering spring Logitech driver enable (here set at 55% althought unticked). It feels no center deadzone.
Ingame options I set the
- overall forces to 65%
- smoothing to 0%
- Steering forces to 70%
- Loose grip to 100%
- Mass on the nose 100%
- Lateral forces to 80%
- Steering rack to 0% .
All the others motor vibrations , curb, brakes to 20% and finaly clutch effect to 0%.

I made a total remapping R3E profil from scratch.

For info the patch fix is okay now but not published at this time.

Test it to know if you get the same good felling.
Warm regards
Gerard
I come back to tell you with the new fix patch I tick now the Logitech centering spring FFB effect in the profiler device global parameters set at 55% and all is good. No more needed to press the keys ALT+F.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back