What game(s) are you currently playing right now?

Assetto Corsa. WHO AM I KIDDING. PROJECT CARS BABY!

I loved watching PewDiePie playing Slenderman, until i got fed up with his girlish screaming and unsubbed the second i discovered Markiplier :)

Mate you've got to watch his New Car video. Upon seeing that, you will see his inner gangster and you will be forced to subscribe by his intimidating beard.

I swear he brainwashes people. I mean he's a good YouTuber, but I would never make fanart, send him packages and literally stick posters around my room of him. Thats just odd.

Fallout 4
ESO
Diablo III Season 6
Forza Motorsport 6 Apex

Good on you man. ESO was a sick game. I just got hypnotized by racing games. :laugh:

Damn.

- Mad Max
- Project Cars
- Shadowrun Returns
- Torchlight 2
- Elite Dangerous
- Hotline Miami
- Starpoint Gemini 2
- Walking Dead Season 2

As well as the usual crop of racing sims.

Well, I've started all of these and I might finish them one day. Might have to wait until the kids leave home after retirement.

Played the tutorials of Evolve now as it went F2P.
Finished Beginner's Guide.
Started playing Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade again

DOOM. Although not happy with the lack of optimisation on my GTX780 which handles most other graphics intensive titles just fine...
Still want to properly play Alien Isolation. Too much going on in the racing sim world right now...

So what about No Man's Sky?
First everybody was going crazy, then there's Totalbiscuit calling it a bad port and yesterday i watched 2 streams where it seemed like once the first "Oh" and "Ah" was washed off all that's left is grind and craft which looked damn boring to me.

Golden rules of game development:
a) Graphics are more important than game mechanics for selling a game (and nobody cares about a long game life anyways these days)
b) Marketing is more important than game depth

But let's also not forget that NMS delivers for the masses whilst for example Evochron Legacy is complex as hell and could turn more people off than DCS and Starmade - don't know about you, but all "Minecraft games" get an instant "not interested" from me.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.