What are your end-game pedals (Simucube Active Pedal excluded)?

In the end they all are toys. Mine is shiny though. :roflmao:
And yes, I've tried HPP, didn't find them anything special for the asking price.
Brought these from his review.

Add carbon pedal plates, SIM3D rumble kit and SRS software.

You said Hydraulics are a hassle, mine have been no issue 2 years.
Bondar software is great too setting them back up every fresh windows.

I will send them back to Pagnian comes time for a full service but I can't see that being anytime soon as they still feel brand newish.

My CSP after just 1 year is another story ( I have sold 3 sets )
You can wobble the pedals every which way.

Last edited:
Nice!! What haptic did you go with for the brake? Wondering if there's a bolt-on solution for the SP01s while I'm at it. Thx man!
Just using a small bass-shaker and simhub. Works great.
shaker.png

RBM shows the use of Simhub MOTORS which has the same limited functionality as the Simagic software.

You can also go with Simhub BASSSCHAKERS which giver way more settings and control.
Though it may take some time to figure it all out and get it perfect.;)

• Deleted member 197115

RBM shows the use of Simhub MOTORS which has the same limited functionality as the Simagic software.

You can also go with Simhub BASSSCHAKERS which giver way more settings and control.
Though it may take some time to figure it all out and get it perfect.;)
But basshakers would require connecting reactors to amp and sound card output instead of Simagic USB controller. More moving pieces, how many effects do you really want on the pedals, ABS, TC, Slip.

Wheather I use the Simagic USB Controler (aka Amp with USB input) or a discrete Amp with USB input, what´s the difference on the hardware side? ;)

On the software side Simhub can do much more than switch effects on and off.
It can ramp up volumes or vary frequencies depending on the intensity of e.g. the brake slip.

My brake slip first stage is a light thrumming (you´re good) second stage is lower and more forcefull (ABS or locked wheel, need to modulate)

The same can be done with steering slip.

• Deleted member 197115

There is no "Amp" with USB input, unless you talk integrated Amp/DAC.

• Deleted member 197115

I suggest you spend same time in the "Tactile feedback" thread on this forum, you´ll find a lot of knowledge and new (to you) devices there.
Including wisdom on amp with USB input? :)

• Deleted member 197115

BTW Simagic Community discord has subsection on haptic, pretty active with people sharing things and helping each other.
I also see that SimHub Motors added a bunch of effects with the ability to tune them all the same way as effects for Shakers.
Unfortunately things are backordered till February, so it will be a while till I can get my hands on them and start tuning.

@stigs2cousin
As you appeared to imply elsewhere. Many people have used them for months and months with no problems. I had 8x of the same models on my seat for over a year with extensive testing and 1 failed.

The issues with most failures happening and people have problems with them is typically found with the below scenarios...

1) Using the channel test within Simhub and and amp volume too high.
This outputs 100% regardless of Simhub Global Volume. I suspect some people damage their units doing that.

2) Looking at the effects people may use. Often we see people applying several effects within the 40-50Hz range. Combine this with high volumes, it is likely to strain the unit.

Specifications:
40W operation does not say the unit is intended to be constantly ran at its maximum capacity? They are not designed with this usage in mind. So some care is needed as they are not as robust as a unit like TT25 but then again they can perform much better than those when it comes to what we can achieve in effects sensations.

*The purpose (I intended) "exciters" to be used is primarily for targeting specific body regions. Yet also have a unit that can cover a much wider frequency range than typical budget transducers. In 2019 I illustrated how they could be used with Simhub but also how they can be applied as speakers/tactile with game audio bringing immersion beyond limitations with tone generation.

Pedal Enhancement / Simagic HPR
Is ANYONE here willing to share an example of what effects/settings they apply for the HPR that are not just basic tones? Based on these forums, people have been using the HPR unit with (amplifier) since September.

So by now, surely SOMEONE has a nice selection of effects working with them for 1/2/3 unit installations?

BTW Simagic Community discord has subsection on haptic, pretty active with people sharing things and helping each other.
I also see that SimHub Motors added a bunch of effects with the ability to tune them all the same way as effects for Shakers.
Unfortunately things are backordered till February, so it will be a while till I can get my hands on them and start tuning.

Simhub 9.1.28
To my knowledge, unless I am missing something. As stands latest version of Sim Pro Manager or Simhub restricts the HPR to a "Fixed" frequency per unit? Therefore, ALL effects on that unit are going to use the same frequency but potentially with different volumes?

So no not the same at all.
It would require using the HPR via an amplifier but even in doing this. Currently their still seems to be some issues.

Last edited:
@Mr Latte:

Your correct in your assessment what kills exciters and most probably ;) also in their advantages.

For my (more grassroots tactile) use case where I don´t want to spend the time and effort to develop multi layered effects their cons outweigh the pros by far.

The use of exciters was an expensive side quest for me (but I learned a lot) my recent tactile system does it´s job splendidly as a "FFB for feet and butt" drivers aid because I can live with "good enough" and do the thing my rig is build for: racing :cool:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.