We now have DTM 2013 (T5) cars

I just got an email from URD saying that the T5 DTM mod is available now. If you have the egt mod its discounted. I ended up paying 6 bucks for it. Its actually not bad. Pretty good actually. Anyone else buy this mod? what do you think?

Oh I Do hope so. That would be amazing. We need to take stock of how many people have bought it first to see if it would be worthwhile.

I may see about seeing up a server to tide us over in the meantime though.
I just love these cars, regardless of the game they are in.

It sometimes takes a few events for the idea of say, eGT to garner enough interest.
From running clubs, I do know how frustrating it can be when people are clamouring for a certain event then most are a no show.

I'd be the first to admit that I can't say 100% that is do another eGT or T5 race, but with me, it's not for the wasn't of trying, my broken body gets in the way.
Other people need to ask themselves though, why did they sign up then not show up?
Yes, :poop: happens, things get in the way so racing isn't possible, but not giving a simple apology is preventing further events being run, as staff begin to think you don't really want exotic events.

plus, when staff go to all the trouble of seeing up a race, no shows get to you after a while.

Sorry if this went on a bit long, but I know what is like to be staff and then feel :poop: on when petiole don't turn up.

Exotic events is not what i want,its hard to learn all the cars and tracks.
Gt and easy street cars, and now we have DTM.
Understand your frustration when people don't show up!

well each to there own. I have to admit I really cant get into RF2, I gave it a good try last year and just don't like it as much as AC.

So for that reason I prefer the mods on AC far more than RF2 :)

(is now going to find the email to install the RF2 version)

well each to there own. I have to admit I really cant get into RF2, I gave it a good try last year and just don't like it as much as AC.

So for that reason I prefer the mods on AC far more than RF2 :)

(is now going to find the email to install the RF2 version)
I felt the same about rF2, but they made a lot of improvements over the year. Anyway, the rF2 versions are a lot more polished, and I also prefer AC overall, just not for these mods!

I felt the same about rF2, but they made a lot of improvements over the year. Anyway, the rF2 versions are a lot more polished, and I also prefer AC overall, just not for these mods!
Spent a few hours on RF2 last night with these mods, and I can definitely see your point. you can tell they were scratch built for RF, and ported over to AC!

Having said that, I just seem to prefer the driving physics of AC which means I enjoy the mod more on AC.

I am pleased that the T5 model has AC specific skins, the ISI skins on eGT in AC does annoy me and makes me feel like its 'ripped' content.

A bit of spit and polish on both these MODS and it will be the best thing since sliced bread!!

Spent a few hours on RF2 last night with these mods, and I can definitely see your point. you can tell they were scratch built for RF, and ported over to AC!

Having said that, I just seem to prefer the driving physics of AC which means I enjoy the mod more on AC.

I am pleased that the T5 model has AC specific skins, the ISI skins on eGT in AC does annoy me and makes me feel like its 'ripped' content.

A bit of spit and polish on both these MODS and it will be the best thing since sliced bread!!

We live in a good time for awesome sims and mods, everyone their preference, I am just one of the lucky few who likes ALL THE SIMS!

Just tried it. Very good, very chellenging. The car moves around, but it also has aero grip. And it's also more sensitive to curbs then the other mod cars I've tried so far, almost as sensitive as the AC cars, which is right where you want to be. The feedback from the car is good, very fast and accurate. All 3 cars have specific characteristics, though I tried them only briefly so far, audi overs, merc unders and bmw is the most balanced of the lot. No abs, so braking is a challenge too. I'd really like to do a club race with this mod. :)

This is the AC forum, so it will be AC.

if RF2 is your bag, I am sure if enough people request a event, they would be more than happy to accommodate!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back