1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC We now have DTM 2013 (T5) cars

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Greg Latty, Dec 17, 2014.

1. I just got an email from URD saying that the T5 DTM mod is available now. If you have the egt mod its discounted. I ended up paying 6 bucks for it. Its actually not bad. Pretty good actually. Anyone else buy this mod? what do you think?

2. after a few laps on spa, i like it so far :)

3. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

It's nice that people are doing mods. I'd rather see some Kunos WTCC/BTCC and Minis though.

Just not that interested in Formula cars (which is what DTM are with a shell), Supercars, etc.

The game is just gathering dust on my hard drive and has been pretty much since I bought it a long time ago.

I know, I should have realised that an Italian company would take that route - I'm just thick. :roflmao:

4. Yeah bought it last night as well. Got it for £4.96 or so with the discount - which only lasts till Christmas.

Sound good, look good and handle not unlike the DTMs in DTM Experience. So all good. Just need some proper skins etc now...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Si

Si
    Premium Member

Bought it this morning! love it so far!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Matyas Kone

Matyas Kone
    Matyas_k

where can i get this mod?

7. Is the data folder encrypted or not with these cars?

8. Si

Si
    Premium Member

Don't think so. what would you like to know and ill see if I can find out?

9. [​IMG]

Merci, Simon.
    The data folder for the C6R is encrypted. Would like to have access to the folder and the .ini / .lut files inside it for vehicle analysis, unit conversion & setup testing.

10. Si

Si
    Premium Member

don't know if it helps but it follows the kunos structure with a data.acd file, and no data folder

11. it did, danke

12. All we need now are all of the tracks so we can do a career mode

13. Only driven the Merc. If I remember the DTM cars from other sims they generally have a lot or over-steer on acceleration so you have to be patient (I drive without TCS or stability control). That wasn't the case with this so perhaps a bit more work to do.

Great mod though. DTM is one of my favourite disciplines so was happy to find out about this today.

Thanks URD.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  14. Got mine today loving these Urd mods definitely worth the download good quality

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. and skins are coming from them but i can´t wait but weekend is coming

"USR Modding Group We start today the work on DTM Skinpack .. so you get this Weekend the DTM 2013 for Assetto Corsa"

• Like Like x 4
  16. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Bought it but havent tried it yet.

17. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium Member

Ditto but I cant until 05/01 due to being in Germany with parents.

So much cool stuff out these days that I cannot test..... FML

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Ah yes, 1st world problems

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Coennos

Coennos
    Green green green

This is so cool,cant tell you how much,

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014