We now have DTM 2013 (T5) cars

I just got an email from URD saying that the T5 DTM mod is available now. If you have the egt mod its discounted. I ended up paying 6 bucks for it. Its actually not bad. Pretty good actually. Anyone else buy this mod? what do you think?

How does this mod compare to the DTM Experience for R3E?

in what way? graphically? handling wise?

Graphically its typical AC. Handling wise its a little tougher as its using GT3 tyres at the mo. Shortly they will add there own more grip tyres like the DTM Experience.

Its a addictive drive! in single player you can have some intense battles, and im sure multiplayer will be even better! theirs nothing like a bit of touring cars!

It's nice that people are doing mods. I'd rather see some Kunos WTCC/BTCC and Minis though.

Just not that interested in Formula cars (which is what DTM are with a shell), Supercars, etc.

The game is just gathering dust on my hard drive and has been pretty much since I bought it a long time ago.

I know, I should have realised that an Italian company would take that route - I'm just thick. :roflmao:
Based on your Mini preference, I would've thought the Abarth 500 held some appeal.

in what way? graphically? handling wise?

Graphically its typical AC. Handling wise its a little tougher as its using GT3 tyres at the mo. Shortly they will add there own more grip tyres like the DTM Experience.

Its a addictive drive! in single player you can have some intense battles, and im sure multiplayer will be even better! theirs nothing like a bit of touring cars!
I meant the handling mainly

Basically I feel like these cars lockup too much, but it could also be me and my silly default setups.
WIthin 5 laps I destroy my tyres and have so much flatspots that I need a fresh set of rubbers.

Love the mod but really need some tips on braking these machines... Both setup as technical wise

Basically I feel like these cars lockup too much, but it could also be me and my silly default setups.
WIthin 5 laps I destroy my tyres and have so much flatspots that I need a fresh set of rubbers.

Love the mod but really need some tips on braking these machines... Both setup as technical wise
Brake earlier LOL. DTM, like Formula cars, do suffer with lock ups if you're over aggressive, but I think that this mod needs to tone it down a little, as you're right it is too easy to destroy tyres at the moment. I've tried changing the pressure on my Fanatec brake pedals, etc but no joy yet.

Brake earlier LOL. DTM, like Formula cars, do suffer with lock ups if you're over aggressive, but I think that this mod needs to tone it down a little, as you're right it is too easy to destroy tyres at the moment. I've tried changing the pressure on my Fanatec brake pedals, etc but no joy yet.
I brake at 60-70% of max and still lockup inside wheels a lot :(

BMW and Merc drive like it should, i had a problem with Audi, wheel lock up almost at any speed, i know how to setup my load cell, so looks like problem with this specyfic car. Anybody?
Pedals recalibrated before, all cars in stock setups.

Still no rear view?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back